- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Tales from Oscar Wilde Heritage Edition (Egmont Heritage) Hardcover – 5 Nov 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Irish writer and poet Oscar Wilde was born in 1854. After university at Dublin and Oxford, Wilde moved to London. He wrote his only novel, 'The Picture of Dorian Gray', in 1890, and by the early 1890s he was one of London’s most popular playwrights, penning 'The Importance of Being Ernest', the play for which he is best known, in 1895. His last work, 'The Ballad of Reading Gaol', was written in 1898. He died in Paris aged forty-six.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category