- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Have one to sell?
Tales of Monkey Island - Premium Edition (PC DVD)
by Lace Games
Platform : Windows XP, Windows Vista
Rated: Ages 12 and Over
Only 1 left in stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Soprano Entertainment.
- Episode 2: The Siege of Spinner Cay - Guybrush's adventures continue on the high seas as pox-plagued pirates lay siege to the innocent Mer-People. In between defending the Mer-People and dodging the persistent pirate hunter hot on his trail, Guybrush manages to catch up to his beloved wife and despised arch-nemesis -- but their reunion is short-lived. Now Guybrush must focus on eradicating the Pox of LeChuck before more harm can be done.
- Episode 5: Rise of the Pirate God - Our piratey heroes meet their ultimate match with the Rise of the Pirate God. Can the world of Monkey Island be saved? Find out as the Tales of Monkey Island saga comes to its thrilling conclusion.
- Episode 1: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal - The saga begins with a heated battle involving the brave but often bumbling Mighty PirateTM Guybrush, his beloved wife Elaine, and their nemesis, the demon pirate LeChuck. When the showdown goes up in flames, Guybrush finds himself marooned on a strange island with winds that always blow inward. How will our hero manage to escape this meteorological anomaly? What has become of LeChuck and Elaine? And what's the story with the infectious voodoo pox that's spreading across the Caribbean, causing Guybrush and other pirates to act like unruly hooligans?
- Episode 3: Lair of the Leviathan - In the third Tales of Monkey Island chapter, Guybrush gets in deep (literally!) as his quest for the voodoo exfoliating La Esponja Grande takes a scenic twist -- through the guts of a giant manatee! Trapped in the belly of the beast, our hero encounters a surprising band of castaways, including the long-lost (and obsessive-compulsive) explorer Coronado De Cava. Can the Mighty Pirate win the suspicious De Cava's trust? Will sexy pirate hunter Morgan LeFlay prove to be a ruthless enemy, or an unlikely ally? Will the group find La Esponja Grande in time to save Elaine from the rampant Pox of LeChuck? And will the world be crushed by the gnashing teeth of a certain demonic skull?
- Episode 4: The Trial & Execution of Guybrush Threepwood - Guybrush returns to Flotsam Island, but forget about a hero's welcome. Handed over to De Singe by the backstabbing Morgan LeFlay, Guybrush is seized by an angry mob and put on trial! With a silk-tongued prosecutor in his face and a hangman's noose dangling over his neck, Guybrush must figure out how to defend himself against grave accusations. Meanwhile, the determined Marquis sets his sights on a new and far more attractive test subject. How on earth will the Mighty Pirate get out of this mess? Tales of Monkey Island tension continues to mount in "The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood." Brace yourself for a shocking revelation that will rock the world of Monkey Island to its core.
4 used from £7.93
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Windows XP / Vista
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&As Customer Reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
TALES OF MONKEY ISLAND PREM ED
- Production art gallery
- Desktop wallpapers, fun forum avatars
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3 October 2012
You get so many games for the money here that it's one of the best value products you could buy. They need to be played in order as you follow Guybrush and his battles against Le Chuck - probably Lair of the Leviathan is the best. I found it quite tricky to complete but Guybrush himself will give you a clue if you get stuck for too long, so listen to everything he says! One minor drawback is the movement which can be either keyboard or mouse. I eventually gave up on the mouse and used the arrow keys. You do get used to it but it is always slightly irritating. The characters are all great fun and there's the usual Monkey Island humour which makes the game a pleasure to play.
20 July 2012
It doesn't take long from when you start the game, till you hear the first references and sarcastic sentences ! This game hides a lot of fun, from other things you probably have seen or heard of. And some of the things takes some time to crack. I can only recommend that you buy it
Most recent customer reviews
Box is all bashed and ripped, which is not ideal for a Christmas gift! Just hope the game actually plays!
Case was a little different but that is no problem, i got this as a birthday/farthersday gift for my dad, he was telling my partner about how he played it with his mate in his...Read more
For me, this series of games felt so detached, and so lacking the qualities that made the original few Monkey Island games classics.Read more
This for me was a disappointment after enjoying the original Monkey Islands. Maybe I'm being too critical but one of thr tales was so boring I could not finish it soon enough.
I bought this because I thought it was a continuation of the 2D Monkey Island games we know and love.Read more
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: skull island