- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 906 KB
- Print Length: 291 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Cameron W. Kobes (26 Jan. 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01B5BE7HE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tales of Cynings Volume I Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
The dialogue between the characters is very well written and realistic, and I like the phrases and style of it. This makes the interactions between them fascinating to read, and their actions and reactions are real and in fitting with their personalities.
Magic is woven into this story well, and compliments the characters, their struggles, and the overall plot, without acting as a deus ex machina.
All in all, this story is very well written and I quite enjoyed the plot and the characters! I recommend checking Tales of Cynings out.
This review was done as part of a review swap and was unbiased. I do not know this author personally at all.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Myths & Fairy Tales
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales
- Books > Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Fairy Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Folklore
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult