- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 311 KB
- Print Length: 118 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007VIEDK2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,535,837 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Talentless Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Some examples are: (non-grammatical) at one point the story talks about one of the characters meeting his colleague; only trouble is the character is a female.
Some other examples:
"She was used to be surprised by arguments..." How about "She was used to being surprised by arguments..."
"So why the Selector exists, if not to ...." How about "So why does the Selector exist, if not to ..."
Then there is this one, with so many mistakes "... I'm just trying to be practical," tried to sound sympathetic when looked in his eyes. "I have work to help people, please don't have this bad impression of me." How about "... I'm just trying to be practical," Kath tried to sound sympathetic when she looked in his eyes. "I work to help people, please don't have a bad impression of me."
There's many more throughout the story...almost every page has issues. Some sentences even have words left out of them.
It is hard to read with all the errors, but I'm going to see if I can finish the tale....the idea sounds interesting and I really want to see what the author does with it, but the errors are really making it difficult to read.
I highly suggest having someone proofread the work and put out an update to it.
Brazilian born and raised, Mr. Lisitsa has a remarkable grasp of the English language, clearly evident in this story. What is lacking is some SERIOUS editing.............REALLY SERIOUS editing!!
The content of this story is definitely 5-star, and - as another reviewer noted - it has movie potential. I seldom read stories twice. This one may get a second look!!!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Short Stories
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies & Short Stories
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > High Tech
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies & Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction