on 31 January 2017
Love this story. Good to have a copy of my own. Not interesting enough for my son since he is too young to appreciate the story. If the illustration is a bit more colorful and kid level then it would have been perfect.
on 5 October 2017
A beautiful tale with a deep meaning. The kind of story a child hears and never forgets.
on 19 March 2017
Excellent story with a message that is really important for everyone to hear.
on 20 March 2017
lovely story the delivery was very fast no problems thanks
on 11 May 2017
A lovely little story easily understood by children and gave me lots of ideas for props and activities to bring it alive.
on 13 August 2017
Lovely bible story for children and also grown ups!
on 20 December 2015
Bought this book to read to my two eldest children aged 6 and 3 on Christmas Eve. Since having a flick through when it arrived, I now cannot wait. What a beautiful story. I'm very glad I ordered.
on 19 July 2017
Loved it.
on 26 March 2017
Oh my goodness!!! This is a children's book but it moved me so much!! Absolutely brilliant!
on 8 April 2017
One of my favourite books from childhood that I will enjoy reading and sharing with my grandchildren.