VINE VOICEon 4 January 2014
I buy my step-granddaughter a collector's copy of a Beatrix Potter book for each birthday and Christmas, together with a reading copy. I am enjoying the series all over again and it takes me back beautifully to the happy bedtimes when I read these to my son so long ago. A treasure which every child should enjoy.
on 4 October 2010
I specifically wanted this book for a friend who has a ceramic figure of one of the characters in the book. For some reason this book is not easy to find so I was delighted to get it.
on 18 September 2016
It brought back childhood memories for my daughter and was bought to replace the lost previously owned and treasured copy
on 1 July 2011
The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse is beautifully crafted, I buy 2 books for my little cousin every special occasion and he adores them. Perfect for a bed time or afternoon story.
on 22 November 2016