Taking the Proverbial: The Psychology of Proverbs and Sayings Paperback – 26 Oct 2007
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'An intriguing and original look at more than 60 sayings that will be essential reading' (The Guardian)
A fascinating look at the psychology of more than 50 well-known proverbs and sayingsSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
What is in it is a clever and witty discussion of well-known proverbs, and how they relate to human behaviour. Well worth a read, and an ideal present.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > History & Philosophy
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Reference > Quotations
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks