- Also check our best rated Romance Book reviews
Taking Flight Paperback – 20 Nov 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Connie Cox is a Southern gal, born and raised. Y'all and Bless your heart are part of her everyday vocabulary. She is married to a great man, and they have a brilliant daughter who has graced them with a fantastic son-in-law. Her first job as an electrical engineer was in West Monroe, which is a great place to raise a family. She's been writing for nine years and plans to write for another ninety.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Excellent read for an escape into a wonderful world of romance!
** Own printed copy