on 22 August 2017
I did think I was buying a 'book', not poetry! I should have read the 'small' print on the front page! Saying that, the poems are, as Gervase Phinn's poetry normally is, very funny, my sense of humour!
on 27 February 2017
Excellent service and quality.
on 11 November 2015
One of my favourite authors
on 10 April 2013
I brought this to replace a copy I have in my classroom that has fallen apart over the years because it was so much loved by the children in my Key Stage one classes.
One person found this helpful
on 13 October 2001
When I had to write an English Anthology for university I decided to give this one a go. The book is jam packed with good poems. My class 4's loved the one about the head teacher so much that we did a lesson on changing a poem into a story - using the characters perspectives. All good fun!
19 people found this helpful
on 13 May 2001
A great selection of poems covering home and school issues which will cause laughter amongst children, teachers, parents but probably not Ofsted Inspectors! The poems are suitable for children to read independently and allows role play work too. No classroom should be without a copy!
12 people found this helpful