- Actors: Zoe Saldana, Hayden Christensen, Paul Walker, Idris Elba, Matt Dillon
- Directors: John Luessenhop
- Format: Subtitled, PAL
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English, Hindi, Italian
- Dubbed: Italian
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Audio Description: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 2.40:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Studio: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: 7 Feb. 2011
- Run Time: 106 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 88 customer reviews
- ASIN: B0033AGJ4U
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 11,880 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Takers [DVD] 
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This high-stakes action thriller stars Matt Dillon, Paul Walker, Idris Elba, Jay Hernandez, Michael Ealy and Tip “T.I.” Harris. After pulling off a spectacular series of brilliantly planned bank robberies, a notorious team of professional criminals attempts one last heist, a once-in-a-lifetime job with a $25 million payoff. And all that stands in their way is a cop hell-bent on doing whatever it takes to solve the case and bring the TAKERS down. Chris Brown and Hayden Christensen costar in an adrenaline-rushed thrill ride packed with twists and turns.
Slick, stylish, and flush with studliness, Takers follows a cadre of thieves as they plot a tricky new heist. The movie has two strengths: it deftly juggles three intertwining plot lines (the mechanics of the heist itself; the maneuvering of the police hunting the thieves; and the scheming of a former member of the gang who feels betrayed) and it walks a fine line between just enough realism to make us care about the thieves (the performances are effectively understated) and just enough absurdity to make everything entertaining (each of the guys has his own fancy car!). It doesn't hurt that the man flesh is all ridiculously handsome (Paul Walker, Idris Elba, Chris Brown, Jan Hernandez, Hayden Christensen, even old-school hunk Matt Dillon) and smashingly tailored in swank suits. And there are a handful of high-energy sequences--including a chase that features zippy parkour climbing stunts through moving traffic--that give the story clichés a nice jolt of pep. All in all, Takers probably won't stick in your memory very long, but it's good fun while it lasts. --Bret Fetzer
- Filmmaker and Cast Commentary
- "Yeah Ya Know (Takers)" By T.I. - Music Promo
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
I did make myself sit through the whole thing just to see how bad it was. And boy oh boy is it dire.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category