Customer reviews

Take That and Robbie Williams
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 30 August 2011
In a word.....Rubbish! This book is just word for word copied interviews, articles, dvd snippets etc that real fans would have already heard, read and seen. I was really disappointed. Anyone could sit and watch an old interview and write it down word for word - which is the extent of this 'authors' research. There is NOTHING new here for a true fan. I'd give it no stars if I could.
on 27 December 2010
Having bought this for a fellow Take That fan I am now tempted to buy it myself. Very well written and interesting
on 18 January 2012
This book is terrible. Yes, it is copied articles etc but it is also factually incorrect. A true Take That fan knows that the Cutest Rush story was fabricated by Nigel Martin-Smith in order to make the band seem less manufactured! Jason and Howard were NOT in rival dance troupes!

If the author had bothered to read Gary's My Take or Robbie's Feel they would know this.

Do not buy this book if you are a true Take That fan. It will annoy you!
on 18 February 2011
I have been a Take That fan since the beggining and this book gives a really good insight into the lives of the boys. Things I never knew and a better coverage of the things that were made public. Very easy reading, Excellent!!
on 22 December 2010
I have read quite a lot of books about Take That and Robbie Williams, and I have to say that this book contains things that I have never read about them and each page I read, I can't wait to turn to the next one.
on 14 January 2012
Great book I love this man he is an absolute diamond I would recommend this read!
It was a Shame when Robbie left Take That would it was obvious that there was tension between them all....It was the beset news in the world when he rejoined with Take That!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse