on 11 March 2017
Great fun.
on 9 September 2014
Whilst a lot of the puzzles are ok,. there are errors in some of them, which I think is really unacceptable, and some of the clues are ridiculous and really obscure. They are not like the crosswords in the Take a break magazine, and I wish I had not purchased it.
on 20 December 2013
I bought this as a gift for a cross-word mad sister. As I buy the magazine I can highly recommend the puzzles which even I can complete. Arrived quickly and packaged well.
Whilst 90 % of the crosswords were correct it was very frustrating for the remaining 10% to have mistakes which in turn unfortunately cannot be recommended as a good purchase.
on 16 December 2014
Great way to pass the time, did find a few mistakes in some of the crosswords however which unfortunately made them impossible to complete. Also, some of the answers in the back do not correlate to the actual crossword puzzle itself. Still worth picking up.
on 13 February 2014
If you like the puzzles in the magazine you wll love tis book. A must for all puzzle lovers old and young.
on 14 January 2016
not used yet as for holiday, but looks good. Took this on holiday and wish i hadn't bought it many mistakes and clues are and answers are ridiculous. I am used to doing Take a Break crosswords but this is not them
on 16 July 2014
Just the right level of difficulty for me!
on 13 August 2015
i bought this book for my mum,for her birthday.she really enjoyed doing the the various cross-words.kept her busy for awhile.
the book came in good time and the price was reasonable.
on 13 August 2014