- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 18 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £0.05 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Brand new sealed Borderlands 2 game for Xbox 360, English version.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard
Borderlands 2 furthers the distinct blending of First Person Shooter and Role Playing genres to create the true evolution of the Role Playing Shooter. Team up with up to three other players for four-player online goodness or go old-school with two-player split-screen couch sharing mayhem as you spend hours leveling up your character and equipping them with one of the millions of badass weapons. Borderlands 2 features a new visually stunning array of procedurally generated guns, shields, grenades, artifacts, enemies and more. Choose one of the four new character classes to be taken through a carefully crafted and connected story to all new and surprising environments across the living planet of Pandora. Make new friends, arm them to the teeth and fight alongside them on your relentless quest for revenge and redemption.
- Gunzerker Leads a Cast of All-New Characters and All-New Classes: Step into the role of the Gunzerker, whose highly deadly skills allow him to dual-wield any two weapons found in the game. Not only that, you will build on that skill to do more things with two guns than you ever imagined possible. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if that’s your thing! Want to try other styles? More tactical perhaps? There are multiple classes to choose from!
- Dynamic Co-op online, split-screen and LAN: Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN. Borderlands 2 features a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game. On top of that you can even take your new gear from any game to any other!
- World Connected Story: You will find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception -- the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he's stolen credit for the opening of the Vault.)
- New Badass Gun System: An entirely new take on the groundbreaking procedural system means millions upon millions of possible weapons. The variety and style of guns in Borderlands 2 is staggering, and you’ll see tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and much more will all be at your disposal as you fight your way through the Hyperion Corporation’s forces!
- 87 Bazillion...Everything: In addition to the new gun system, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, Alien Artifacts, class mods and much, much more. And you thought the original Borderlands had a ton of loot!
- Brand new environments on Pandora: Hunt through entirely brand new areas of Pandora that are more alive than ever! From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, you’ll be surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
- Brand new enemies: A whole slew of new enemies are out there to kill you in Borderlands 2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will be facing off against on Pandora. New strategies will need to be created for every fight, as enemies now interact and aid each other to ensure you don’t get far in the world of Pandora.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is the fun element to the game which makes it so good. The other aspects of the shooter games are all there - the skill, the gameplay, but it is the imagination which sets this one apart. The sheer anarchy of the game, the great end of task bosses - in many ways it has the feel of the old pre xbox/playstation games with big end of level bosses(showing my age here but I am thinking back to the old Nintendo classics of another era) But this is all done around a good story and great graphics.
It is the most playable and fun game I have played in ages - yet its also difficult enough to take some time. Personally I found Halo 4 to be too quick an experience. With Borderlands, being thrown back to a regeneration point each time you die means replaying sections of the game over and over as you refine you skills.
Excellent. Great fun. A very unique game.
UPDATED - 2 weeks into the game and its addictive. As you advance through, enough changes in the game environment (new adversaries, new weapons, new scenery) that it keeps your interest. Much as I love the Halo series, the game set up becomes repetitive after a while. Borderlands 2 remains fresh. My praise for this game is enough for me to even say that its possibly my favourite game. Ever. But be warned, the tasks will end up consuming many hours of your life!
Borderlands 2 is rumoured to be much longer this time round, about 58 hours in length. Im a little skeptical about this but we shall wait and see. Even if Borderlands 2 was only as long as the first game there will plenty to do. There are plenty of side missions along with the main story.
Like the first there is plenty of loot, guns and grenades (more then you can imagine), the weapons are colour coded so you know how powerful/rare they are. Unlike the first game, Borderlands 2 allows you to collect character skins so that you can customise your characters.
There are four main classes and one extra class if you pre-ordered the game or buy the DLC (available in October). Each character has a different action skill so there should be someone to suit everyones play style -
- Gunzerker (Salvador) - His ability allow him to dual wield any two weapons in the game.
- Commando (Axton) - He has a turret which he can deploy onto the battlefield (like the soldier in Borderlands 1)
- Siren (Maya) - She can Phase-lock an enemy in the air. Very handy when there are lots of enemies. Depending on the way you level up her ability you can use the gain extra health from the enemy in the lock or inflict extra damage.
- Assassin (Zero) - Zeros ability allows him to go into stealth mode so that he can sneak up on enemies and deal devastating damage with his sword. He can also create a decoy of himself to distract the enemies.Read more ›
Anyway I heard about through a online game review video on youtube and I was very curious about Borderlands 2 after that having beaten the game on my Xbox 360 a few months ago and the gameplay is very fluid and you'll pick it up quickly if you've played BioShock: Infinite then you'll be accustomed to them.
Now the second Borderlands game follows on a few years after the first game as Handsome Jack and his company Hyperian are the main focus of the game as he wants the former Vault Hunters & Bandits dead and it's up to you to take him down and with the help of Angel the AI who helped the previous Vault Hunters in the last game you'll be familiar with her.
About the DLC I found it easier to get via Steam for my PC and it was fairly cheap and so far it's been fun to complete a majority of it as I've only just started to play the more recent DLC and also you get two new playable Vault Hunter who are Gaige & Krieg like Axton, Maya, Salvador & Zero they have their own classes and special action skills and they're worth checking out if you want some more variety.
One thing that I still enjoy in the game is the humor as it keeps you wanting to do side missions for the other NPCs in the game and I have to admit there are numerous side missions I keep going back to due to that plus you can have hours of chaotic fun even if you play solo or in co-op and I'd recommend this game to anyone who enjoys character building and finding awesome guns.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brought for my 18 year son who loves it. Unlike some games that doesn't seem to take them long to complete. His very happy with this item.Published 3 months ago by Carol Foster
cant say much as bought for a present but seemed happy with itPublished 4 months ago by David smith
person great value for money buy x box 360 games his kids like them hours of fun buying more soonPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
as always, customer service is amazing. Panda games never disappoints. Condition was like new.
Loved Borderlands - Hated this repetitive junk. Took it off my machine, suggest you don't put it on yours , unless you enjoy games where you die a lot only to eventually defeat the... Read morePublished 7 months ago by William G. Owen