- Platform: PlayStation2
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
- Power ups Grab lots of Klokkie Balls and seek out the rare Crystal-Gems! Use them to rev-up the skills necessary to overcome obstacles and battle evil enemies
- Transformations Take the shape, abilities and weapons of five different characters essential to progress through the game!
- Climbing Scale vertical surfaces and even go all the way upside down!
- SlidingSurf on wild vines and use the static electricity to juice-up your electric discharge weapon
- Camouflage Go "Super-Stealth" (a super-cool proprietary game technology) to blend in with environments and fake-out enemies
- Visuals Exotic plants, wondrous creatures and beautiful landscapes
- Huge World 10 original levels to explore
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Bobby "Scaler" Jenkins got more than he bargained for when he stumbled upon his next door neighbour's evil plot to take over the world by stealing all the lizards and training them to become his mutant army. Bobby takes on his enemies in ways kids will only have dreamed of... by transforming into one of them. Sneaky, elusive, witty and hysterical this unexpected hero will keep you guessing just what will happen next!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Panda Games you so far have been perfect, games on time packaged perfectly, as usual I will be buying again from you and can recommend you 100% to everyone, thanks guys awesome service.
the storyline revolves around bobby "scaler" jenkins, a young, quick-witted wise-cracking boy who loves lizards, and ends up being transformed into one and being booted into another world by his evil, lizard-alien neighbours. the storyline can get a bit confusing, but it doesn't stop the game from being fun. the controls are smooth and responsive, the camera moves well and loading times are fast. you also get to transform into other creatures to help you in certain areas.
so this game is not the most deep or original game in the world, but who cares? its still really cool, plus not as expensive as its rival platformers. its just a shame that scaler never got the popularity it deserves.