Have one to sell?
Grand Theft Auto
by Take 2
Platform : Windows 95
Available from these sellers.
- A unique, zooming, top-down view
- Over 6000 km of freeways, back streets, roads, alleyways and dead ends
- Complete freedom of movement, no fixed track - you choose where you want to go
- Outrageous Hollywood style car handling
- A 60 minute soundtrack featuring all new music by some of today's hottest new acts
- Open ended mission structure - complete jobs the way YOU want to
- Hidden missions, secret areas and insane power ups ensure that something new is never far away
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Windows 95
- PEGI Rating: Unknown
- Media: Video Game
Experience for yourself every classic car chase ever seen, race at breakneck speed through an immense, living city out-running and out-witting rival gang members, mercenaries, hired killers and an entire police force.
Drive dozens of varied vehicles around three of America's toughest cities. Only the best will be able to tame the fastest cars. Only the smartest will know all the short-cuts and the whereabouts of the hottest wheels. Only the toughest will be able to take on the world and finish the job like a professional...
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
on 12 August 2000
Warning- This game is not for the light-hearted. Even with a birds-eye perspective, the violence can be intense. However, this game is great fun and deserves extra praise for giving the gamer the respect to spend his time on the game as they please, rather than forcing them to do what is there. A fun game, with the freedom giving it long-term appeal.