Family Guy (PSP)
- Voiced and scripted by members of the real Family Guy TV show creative team
- Visit familiar locations around Quahog and interact with many beloved characters from the show! Giggity! Giggity! Giggity!
- Freakin' sweet gameplay switches back and forth between three popular characters from the show: the loveable Peter, the diabolical Stewie and the charismatic Brian.
- Funny, unique, and pick-up-and-play combination of combat, stealth and puzzle-solving gameplay.
- Family Guy wouldn't be complete without the random funny things, satirizing pop-culture that jump out and seemingly have no place in the flow of the story now you can actually play them
- Interactive Humour take part in the over-the-top jokes, parodies and sarcasm as though you were part of the show.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Sony PSP
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 16 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 16. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 16 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Family Guy lets you control the kind of over-the-top action you`d see in the popular cartoon. Play as the loveable Peter, the diabolical Stewie and the charismatic Brian. You`ll take all three into a wild group of stories that intersect in typical Family Guy fashion.
- Freakin` sweet gameplay switches back and forth to each character throughout the game
- Funny and unique combination of combat, stealth and puzzle-solving gameplay
- Interactive humor - take part in the jokes, parodies and sarcasm as though you were part of the show
- Visit familiar locations around Quahog and interact with many beloved characters from the show. Giggity!
- Family Guy wouldn`t be complete without the random funny things, satirizing pop-culture, that jump out and seemingly have no place in the flow of the story - now you can actually play them!
In a nutshell:
TVs (or at least DVDs) most outrageous cartoon family get their own video game that not only looks just like the show but is just as funny and offensive.
Being cancelled may have been the best thing thats ever happened to Family Guy, because ever since it was brought back its been more popular than ever why its even got its own video game now. As with most licensed games its not exactly breaking down any gameplay paradigms, but at least its got some quality gags to fall back on. You can control one of three characters: Brain the dog (whose levels are all stealth based), Peter the dad (whose missions are basically scrolling beat em-ups) and baby Stewie. Theres also a lot of very short mini-games, but none of it really adds up to being more than an interactive background for the games jokes. For most Family Guy fans thats going to be fine though.
Most exciting moment:
As you might expect the best bits of the game involve Stewie, the familys psychotic baby. Theyre basically platform levels with Stewie jumping, gliding and shooting his way to world domination. Hes also got a mind control ray for taking over adults and theres some fun on-the-rails shooting sections and into-the-screen chases.
Since you ask:
The games script is written by series creator Seth McFarlane, who also provides voiceovers along with series regulars Mila Kunis, Alex Borstein, Seth Green, Patrick Warburton and Adam West. Theres even a bunch of regular guest stars including Wallace Shawn, Charles Durning, and Adam Corolla.
The bottom line:
Good for Family Guy fans, not so good for everyone else.-HARRISON DENT
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Like the x box, a highly reccomended game, which is very funny and
What a rush; this game sends laughter tickles up my spine!!!
At first I thought it had the makings of a simple but fun game, but its so very tricky when the '3-d' effect doesnt work and you fall off a shelf that you should be standing on and at other times youre 'floating' in mid air as the game thinks youre on a shelf when youre not.
The graphics are twitchy and flickery, and gameplay repetitive.
Probably the worst game ive played on the psp.
guy games!! I have to say tgis was the best one!!
Better than the ps2 and the Xbox!
The first video game based on the hugely popular Family Guy TV show, the Family Guy game features the same outrageous humour all the fans know and love. Play through three stories that intersect in typical Family Guy fashion. Be Stewie and match wits against his arch-nemesis half-brother Bertram as they vie to take over the world. Take control of Peter and fight to stop Mr. Belvedere who he thinks is trying to take over the world. Slip on a collar and down a martini as Brian and attempt to escape prison and prove your innocence in a puppy parental case gone awry.
This the best game ever!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was for on of my kids, they seamed to have liked it at the time. Can't think of anything else to say on it.Published on 7 July 2013 by Alan Nightingale