- Also check our best rated Pc Game reviews
NBA 2K15 (PC)
|Price:||£14.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Nominated for 70 'Game of the Year' Awards, NBA 2K is the ultimate basketball simulation experience. Featuring 2013-14 NBA MVP Kevin Durant on the cover, NBA 2K15 hits the court with unprecedented life-like graphics, ultra-realistic NBA gameplay, and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Platform: PC | Edition: Standard
From the manufacturer
NBA 2K15 is the latest instalment of the top-selling and top-rated NBA video game simulation franchise. On the heels of NBA 2K14's 70 Game of the Year Award nominations, the NBA 2K franchise is the ultimate basketball simulation experience. Featuring NBA MVP Kevin Durant on the cover, and an eclectic soundtrack curated by internationally-renowned artist and producer Pharrell Williams, NBA 2K15 hits the court with unprecedented life-like graphics, ultra-realistic NBA gameplay, and more.
- <b>Gameplay:</b> <i>NBA 2K15</i> features a number of significant gameplay improvements, including approximately 5,000 new animations, all-new defensive AI and shooting systems, new team-specific play sets, and more control over rebounding, steals, blocks, etc., making players feel engaged in every basketball decision and action.
- <b>Presentation:</b> Upgraded broadcast-style presentation hosted by Ernie Johnson and Shaq delivers authentic commentary and analysis to the action.
- <b>MyCAREER:</b> Experience the life of an NBA player in an all-new storyline.
- <b>MyTEAM:</b> Build your fantasy dream team with cards from every era by earning and buying MyTEAM packs, or buy and sell cards in real-time in an all-new Auction House.
- <b>Euroleague Basketball:</b> Now with 25 of Europe's top teams, including 11 for the first time ever. Featuring FC Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, champions Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv, and more from the 2013–14 Euroleague Basketball season.
- <b>MyLEAGUE:</b> All-new MyLEAGUE debuts, offering a single season or up to an 80-year franchise experience.
- <b>MyPARK:</b> Take your MyPLAYER online in this massive-multiplayer playground mode.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This game has so much more than just basketball ,it has a career mode that is vastly improved from the boring 2014 game ,play a game answer the same question in the press conferance over and over.Nba2k15 have omited the boring press conferance and added a half time team talk and a hallway encounter with a team mate
The story mode is interesting but you cannot skip through all of the cut scenes but ,that did not bother me because ,the dialogue was interesting and helpful sometimes.
The controls are the same and they have slowed the game down a little from 2014,it also is a lot easier to level your players skills,but you must play games to earn any skill points, last year 2014 ,you could earn points by simu a game , a welcome change
Nba2k15 has some the best graphics i have ever seen in a sports title and the best graphics in a basketball game, the players faces are very detailed and during and after games the players skin gleams with sweat,the commentary is also improved ,the commentor talks about your past performances and your off court antics.
Nba2k is a games the needs a beefy graphics card to get the best out ,it states that you need a 2G GDRR5 just to run the game, i am using a 3G GDDR5 Sapphire R9-280 and the game can sometimes stutter ,but not very often.
This game is for Basketball fans,if you do not like basketball ,this game is not for you,play fifa instead..nba215 is a fantastic game period.