- Paperback: 102 pages
- Publisher: Singing Dragon; 1 Pap/DVD/ edition (21 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848191944
- ISBN-13: 978-1848191945
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 22.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 559,501 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Taiji Yangsheng Zhang: Taiji Stick Qigong (Chinese Health Qigong) Paperback – 21 Jan 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A set of exciting and unusual Taiji Stick qigong exercises which emphasise the harmony of yin and yang, man and nature
About the Author
The Chinese Health Qigong Association is dedicated to the popularization of and research into Health Qigong, and is a group member of the All-China Sports Federation. Its aim is to promote and carry forward the Chinese traditional culture of health promotion and facilitate the communication between Western and Eastern Cultures.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you want to try the routines out before buying something like a 48" Jo staff, I suggest oiling up a broom handle - not quite as heavy as oak but more true to tradition I would say, especially if you can't find a bamboo staff.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Traditional Medicine & Remedies
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Combat Sports & Self-Defence > Martial Arts