Customer reviews

Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book

on 21 August 2017
Never used it in a pram as the baby is either sleeping most of the time, or I think is better off looking at the real world. But it's great for standing up in front of baby for tummy time stimulation, and can be sort of clipped to the side of a Snuz Pod with the provided clips - though it's a bit too long for it. The baby is liking the black and white images best so far, at this age. The images are quite psychedelic, if he's at all interested a year from now I look forward to discussing them!
on 31 May 2017
fantastic!! I use this in my daughters carrycot on her pushchair and she happily looks all around at the different pictures, we currently have it on the black and white pictures. Looking forward to seeing her enjoy the coloured pictures too!
One thing I don't like about this is that it's got very small Velcro fastenings to attach to the cot, It can be pulled down very easily.
on 20 September 2017
I bought this for my two weeks old baby not thinking he would be interested at this stage. I put it in his Moses basket a couple of times a day and he looks at the black and white side with what seems to be a lot of interest. I can clearly see the difference when I remove it. Hopefully he will enjoy the other side too in a few months.

Update: my son is now 6 weeks old and is still fascinated. When he sees the mouse, it actually calms him down. I also bought it for my nephew who is 12 weeks old and he seems to like it as much.
on 22 July 2017
My baby grandson loved this, he would lie awake in his Moses basket or pram, cooing and babbling to it. He seemed to like the black and white images more than the coloured ones at first.
At first I thought it was a bit expensive, but baby loved it so much, I soon decided it was worth every penny!
It was extremely well made and washed well. As baby grew older, we laid it on the carpet for his "tummy time" he especially loved the little safety mirror. It's not the cheapest on the market, but I'm so glad I paid a little extra for this superior quality one.
I would definitely buy it again if needed, I highly recommend it.

Please tick the box if you found this review helpful
on 20 February 2013
I purchased this as a Christmas present for my son as he is very alert and loves high contrast items. This item did not disappoint. I love the fact it has black and white on one side and vivid colours on the other so I can swap them over when he grows bored. It clips brilliantly to the side of my little one's moses basket and he really enjoys looking at it, recently discovering independently that the mouse ears crinkle! (one of his favourite sounds). Highly recommended and a huge thumbs up from my son, who is very fussy (like his mother!) :)
on 29 August 2017
I used this as something to prop in front of babies for tummy time so they'd have something to look at. I also fold it up and read it to them as a book (l describe the pictures and make it into a story) and they like to touch the crinkly leaf and the blue mouse's crinkly ears. One of my children bit the mirror and it doesn't really reflect anymore so that's a pity, you just see a line in the middle with two sets of teeth on each side... I feel it's expensive for what it is but I guess most of these type of toys are.
on 19 April 2017
My baby enjoyed playing with this book, he loved the crinkly ears and the mirror. As it is soft, it is easy to fold up and squeeze into the baby bag so it doesn't take much space.
on 7 July 2017
Couldn't find a way to attach it that I felt comfortable with
on 15 June 2017
The black and white side captivated the little man early on, the colour side still grabs his attention. There's little crunchy sounding bits on it he loves no, but hated when he was a tiny tot.
on 6 April 2017
My daughter lover it, keeps her nicely entertained for a while. She is 7 months old, we bough when she was 5, she still loves it despite playing with it on a daily basis.