Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.48 UK delivery
+ £4.99 UK delivery
+ £6.95 UK delivery
Tacx Quick Release Skewer Rear
|Price:||£6.70 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£7.29 (52%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A quick release for the rear wheel is a spare part much in demand; it is also handy when swapping bikes. Special hub nuts can be used on bikes without quick-release hubs (e.g. city bikes) to adapt them to any Tacx trainer. Quick release for the rear wheel Tacx Trainers.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For use with Tacx turbo trainers.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Tacx comes with a chrome quick release.
I wanted a black one to match my bike, so chose this as it is black in the image.
A standatd Tacx chrome unit was delivered.
Not what was offered.
Change the image or clearly specify that its a chrome unit not black!
This original skewer was great value and works as expected.
I'd recommend this as a replacement part.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ideal for that bike you never ride for the turbo trainer you never usePublished 2 months ago by Will
What i received was not a TACX product and its not black. Was hoping to fit it to my black bike with black group set. Oh the dissappointment😐Published 4 months ago by craig
Not genuine Tacx product plus item is silver not black. Don't expect genuine product if you order thisPublished 4 months ago by Jason Walker
Item arrived and was silver, not black as shown. As its on the back I don't tend to look at it whilst I ride, so not the biggest of issues.Published 4 months ago by Solo 1977
Does its purpose. Sits in the trainer a lot better now, making it a stable platform for sprinting.Published 5 months ago by CJ59
Well made does what it needs to, needed spare as we both use turbo & only 1 came with it initiallyPublished 6 months ago by Ms Gemma Johnson-Brown