Tacwise CT-60/10mm White Cable Tacker Staples 5;000 (5 x 1;000 packs)
|Price:||£13.10 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Compatible with: Stanley CT10X, Rapid M30, Rapid 36, Rapid MS41 and Arrow T25 cable tackers
- Equivalent to; Stanley type 7, Rapid No 7 & 36, Arrow T25 and Draper type 13961 & 13962 cable staples
- Perfect for use in; Tacwise Z3-CT60 (Amazon Code: B0079KQ2DI) and lightweight CT60 cable tacker (Amazon Code: B000NN1XGE)
- Also for the unique Tacwise Combi Cable Tacker (Amazon code: B0091CECNE)
- For installation of coaxial, satellite, CAT5e & CAT6 cables and other low voltage cabling applications
Stocking your toolbox?
We have a wide range of hammers, screwdrivers, saws and more. Visit the Hand Tools Store for more ideas.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
High quality white finish cable staples, conveniently packed in 1,000 packs (5 packs to make 5,000) for the installer on the move. These staples are suitable for Cat 5e/Data cable, Cat 6 cable, Coaxial Air Spaced 1 mm White, Satellite coaxial screened, Coaxial air spaced 1 mm brown, two core electrical cable in low voltage application and many other low voltage cables.
Look for similar items by category
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
They make for a more professional looking finish than those plastic clips that you have to hammer in. The white finish on the staples means that they match most woodwork - white paintwork still being very common. These staples are of a very good quality and are easy to use - as with other Tacwise products that I have tried they perform very well, they come in useful quantities and they are good value for money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not much to say really; they do the job! Note that it is only the top of the stable that is a chalky white, and matcches the standard whit CAT5 cablesPublished 21 months ago by Chilli Prawn