- Visit our Laundry and Cleaning Store for great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.95 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Tableau Tcp Silver Cleaning Plate
|Price:||£11.52 FREE UK delivery.|
- Tableau Silver Cleaning Plate - Suitable for Cleaning Gold, Silver and Pewter
- Tableau Silver Cleaning Plate removes dirt and tarnish leaving silver, clean and shining.
- The Tableau Silver Cleaning Plate is re-useable, easy to use and removes encrusted old polish.
- Suitable for silver, silver plate, pewter and jewellery.
- The Tableau Silver Cleaning Plate is a no mess solution to silver cleaning is non abrasive, unlike conventional silver polishes which rub away a layer of silver every time you polish your silver.Due to its gentle formula, you can even use the Tableau Silver Cleaning Plate for silver jewellery cleaning as well as more substantial items, such as, silverware.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Place the Tableau Silver Cleaning Plate in a bowl that is not made of aluminium. 2. Fill the bowl with hot water to completely immerse the items to be cleaned. 3. Add one dessert spoon of household soda crystals for every litre of hot water used and ensure that all the crystals dissolve. 4. Place the items to be cleaned in the bowl, so they are touching the Tableau Silver Cleaning Plate either directly or indirectly via another item. 5. Leave for 4 to 5 minutes during which time tarnish and dirt will be removed. 6. Use a soft cloth or brush if necessary to remove stubborn stains and encrusted polish. 7. After cleaning wash items in soapy water,rinse and then dry thoroughly. 8. Use the Tableau Silver Cleaning Cloth to provide a finishing polish to your silver and silver plate. To replace worn silver plate with a new layer of pure silver use Tableau Silver Polish and Plating Solution.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
No messy cleaning fluid to contend with. Just needs a quick buff with a drying cloth once rinsed
When i first received this cleaning product i was unsure if it would be very effective and i was really impressed with the finish result on my sliver, i normally use sliver cleaning dip but this cleaning plate gave a much better result.
The plate is ideal if you have a lot of jewellery to clean or big silver wear, the size of the cleaning plate is 9 by 6 inches.
You can use any soda crystals with this cleaning plate, i ran the hot tap for a while until the water was really hot, i then poured it into a jug whiles mixing the soda crystals in the jug, then once fully mixed i poured the water into a plastic container which had the cleaning plate in along with my jewellery, then waited 3 minutes before removing the jewellery, then washed the jewellery with soapy water and the shine came back!
The plate can be used a number of times, how long the plate lasts is down to how much silver you clean with it, on the plate you can see the sliver layer coming of where your jewellery/silverware is sat and when the silver layer is completely gone thats when you need to replace the plate or re-coat the layer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic! Easily cleaned a very dirty, large and ornate candelabra. Very different from the old days of silver polish!Published 4 months ago by Bridget Peirson-Davis
Works very well. You will also need caustic soda crystals and a large shallow dish.Published 11 months ago by Nat Sci
Makes cleaning silver far easier although for less pure metals can leave streaking which will require further work. Still a great time saverPublished 17 months ago by P. Drummon Thompson