on 29 October 2015
Really nice table tennis bats these where the first table tennis bats I got and they are really light which works to my playing style.They have survived two years and are still usable and are good value for money.
on 15 January 2014
These were and are for my granddaughter, they are just the job. In fact we all [5 of us] have had a go with them. worth the money unless of course you are a professional-, but then you would not purchase sports equipment without checking it out in a sports shop would you, I rest my case lol.
on 16 January 2014
This was a very reasonably priced table tennis set which we bought for use over Christmas. Our children are grown up but we all like to play games at Christmas and this set stood up to some fairly vigorous play! I can't comment on how good it would be for professional players, but for family fun it was ideal.
on 4 August 2013
These do the job and are ideal for 'fun' table tennis. They have been fine for both kids and adults to use.
on 7 November 2013
my fault as i didnt realise there was a difference but the balls are not what i was used to, were a bit heavy and didnt fly as I was expecting, picked up some normal ones and was fine.

Feel a bit bad almost complaining about something that cost 2 quid but thought I should mention.
on 24 February 2014
Guess you don't get much for three quid. Rubber face coming off before we have even used it. We will be buying some more from a sports shop. Don't recommend.
on 7 February 2015
Doesn't last at all, not durable, and that's disappointing, considering that its meant for sporting activities which is physical
on 9 April 2014
Ideal for the untrained hands at our local youth club. Obviously not up to competition standard at the great value price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2015
Its ok for price.
bubber peeled off quiet quickly.