Customer reviews

Size: XX-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£12.99

on 2 August 2017
Thought from reviews was going to be vey small so bought bigger than normal, but was actually quite a loose fit, which I probably best with this sort of material unless you're very slim. Really liked it, dry's quickly, washed well.
on 24 May 2016
I have to say I'm really pleased with this top. However I bought this for my summer holidays so can't say as yet how it will perform in the sun etc, but overall I'm happy with it!
on 29 May 2017
Just perfect fit great
on 21 October 2013
I am not extremely tall or big (1.82m/95kg) and usually XL is my size but reading different rash vest reviews I decided to buy one size bigger as other buyers advised. But it turned out this can be a problem because the majority of online and offline shops have only XL as a maximum size. I found only two shops having 2XL vests and bought this one mainly because of the price (still wasn't sure if it would fit well so didn't want to spend too much)
It was a smart move to buy a bigger one. This one is long enough and is a tight fit everywhere. As I use it for swimming I feel it could be a bit wider around the shoulder and the chest but other than that is a great vest. It keeps you really warm, looks good and does not feel cheap. Will see how long it lasts.
on 7 June 2014
Wore this when snorkelling in French Polynesia in May. Protected my back well and dries fairly quickly. Not too flattering to my beer belly as it is a lycra style snug fit. Seems to be pretty well made so should last a number of holidays. Price is a good selling point as is mainly plain, white styling.
on 28 December 2014
Best to go for the next size up as i had already read on over reviews of this product. Very happy Father at Christmas....and a very good price compared to surfing shops who have horrendous prices. Thankyou :)
on 20 September 2014
I bought this but the sizing is way off. I bought a medium but it was far too small. I returned the product. If your going to go for this go for a larger size than you would normally buy.
on 23 August 2014
Very nice - I am a large generally and the XXL fits fine. It is also fairly lightweight. Wore it in Mauritius during my stay and wasn't too hot when out of ocean pool etc.
on 18 October 2014
great for keeping you from freezing in swimming pool just what i was looking for can keep on swimming now right through winter
on 5 January 2015
Very happy with my top, good quality and nice fit!

Would buy again from this seller.

Speedy delivery too!