- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
TV Networks Lateral Thigh Trainer by Brenda DyGraf
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fast effective and fun
- Two perfect workouts in one thanks to revolutionary bi-directional movements
- Cardio/fat burning effects
- Shaping and toning effects
- Gentle on knees and joints
- Adjustable tension for variable workout
- One of the fastest fat burning workouts around
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Lateral Thigh Trainer is the fun, new, easy way to help turn that flabby mid-section into a more sexy, defined waistline and those saggy saddlebags into more sleek, toned hips, buns and thighs. The Lateral Thigh Trainer gives you two potent workouts in one machine. A fun, fat burning cardio workout plus a super effective toning workout - you can double your workout, so it only takes half the time! The secret is the bi-directional skating like motion - unlike ordinary steppers the Lateral Thigh Trainer's unique movement targets multiple muscles from different angles!
Lateral Thigh Trainer unit, Training computer & battery, Owners manual, Food Plan, Workout DVD.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only just getting rid of it now to car boot (still working well) as decorating house and it is too large to put anywhere. Did not use regularly maybe twice a year for 8 weeks but did make a difference to my body and muscles before hols etc. If had bigger house this would stay with me. Have two new large dogs that is only reason I have not got it out as have my usual spare tyre that needs to go but they get too excited....
Love this item.
The concept is a good one; unfortunately the equipment has been designed so poorly, it was fit for the bin within the first month.
My advice to you if you are looking for a good, reasonably priced stepper is to go for the one sold at Boots or similar. The system is much better - without the chain that fails the Dygraf LTT.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews