on 31 May 2013
For the money or a couple of quid' more you can find a better mouse than this. I bought this for my dad as he wanted blue lights. And that's what he gets "all the time" you have to unplug this mouse after use to turn off the l.e.d. The plastic feels cheap, very cheap. As I stated you can find a better mouse than this. £6 more and I suggest the urage mouse. It feels a lot nicer and has a variety of lights for when blue just isn't enough. I don't mean to plug another product but I have used both of these and the latter is much better. x
on 30 September 2012
I am very happy with this product, good price and does exactly as described. Looks good and modern also so can fit into virtually any environment. Definitely would recommend to others looking for a cheap but stylish mouse.
on 29 November 2012
I purchased this to go with my new computer setup as it look visually appealing and I want it to serve as a good gaming mouse. Arrived very quickly without paying extra for super saver and was very satisfied when I pulled it from the packet. The blue led lights around the side are a nice touch and all in all this a very good mouse for the price it is. Looks flash and does the job! Overall I'm very satisfied. Well worth breaking into the bank for. :)
on 29 July 2013
I got this mouse a while back and have only been using it a week although the quality is good for the price some of the images are a bit misleading for one of the images shows it having a blue light underneath but mine is a red laser.

On the matter of the adjustable DPI i have not found out how to do that as of yet but the so called button underneath the scroll wheel which is meant to programmable in games does not seem to do anything.
Over all though i am generally pleased with my mouse as the blue lights on the sides are pleasing to the eye although they dont go off at night i find this good as the slight blue glow is relaxing be warned..
on 10 June 2013
£8.50 seemed like a great price for a 6 buttoned mouse, perfect for gaming. That should of made me pause for thought though. When I received it, I found this 6th button didn't seem to work or do anything at all. Merely days after I started using it, the mouse wheel broke and stopped registering scrolling. Now really this isn't a huge problem for me, but to break after 2-3 days? Unacceptable. The mouse itself was very light and didn't seem well built at all. To be honest I should have expected this with such a cheap price tag.
on 20 January 2013
Bought for son who is currently keen on playing Minecraft, Mount & Blade and Team Fortress 2 on Acer laptop. He's really pleased with the mouse. It's very responsive and the lights are an added bonus. Only downside, and this is being really pickie, the click of the mouse is quite loud, but should not deter you from purchasing. Excellent delivery - ordered late afternoon and arrived next day. Much appreciated. Would highly recommend.
on 10 March 2013
I am very pleased with this mouse, I have had it for just over a month now and I haven't experienced any problems yet. The extra mouse buttons work very well on games and even in a web browser. The sensitivity/DPI button also works very well and the mouse has four different settings.

I would I highly recommend this mouse for someone who wants a gaming mouse but doesn't want to spend £30 +.
on 14 April 2013
be warned that the led's stay on for aslong as there is power to the laptop/pc if you want the led to go off you must either turn off the pc or disconnect the power!annoying to say the least! simple on of button wouldn't hurt! takes some getting used to " keep hitting side buttons which when browsing web is bad! " but once got used to its not too bad! worth the money easy!
on 6 April 2013
My daughter wanted a mouse to use with her laptop and I bought this on the strength of other reviews. It has certainly lived up to expectations. My daughter loves it and the blue lights around the edge make it look super cool. It performs well and came at a very good price. Highly recommended!
on 7 August 2013
I give this 4 Stars consider..this. It arrived within 5-6 Workings days.. Intantlys installed itself soon as it plugged in. Had no trouble putting it in..Highly Recommended for those who buy this item..However perhaps in some days..it give in though all technology does anyways :P