Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
TRESemme Cleanse and Renew Deep Cleansing Shampoo, 500ml
|Price:||£3.59 (£0.72 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£0.10 (3%)|
- This deep cleansing shampoo clarifies, fortifies and moisturises your strands
- Gently clarifies hair to remove styling product build-up and impurities
- Refreshes hair for added body and shine
- Infused with vitamin C, grapefruit and lemon
- Use once a week or as needed for deep cleansing or every day for high build-up
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
TRESemme purify and replenish deep cleanse shampoo will clarify and gently remove build-up and heavy residues that diminish your hair's shine. This formula, containing vitamin C, is gentle enough or daily use and will purify your hair for that fresh, just-left-the-salon feel. Comes in 500 ml bottle.
Note: Date mentioned on the item is Manufactured date and not the Expiry date
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum, Sodium Sulfate, PPG-12, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 61570See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I had heard that you should use a clarifying shampoo to clear it of product build up and after doing some research eventually decided to use this once a week. It does say that you can use it everyday.
It's brilliant. It makes my hair feel really fluffy and squeaky clean! People have commented on my hair, the day after I have used this and said how good it looks, which I never get with my 'normal' shampoo.
I love this shampoo so much that I am going to use it all the time. I should point out that I use Dove conditioner on the ends of my hair as I feel this keeps it in good condition without it becoming greasy.
* This does leave your hair squeaky clean especially if you really work it in thoroughly. Dont worry it does say its safe for everyday use on the bottle.
* The bottle is pretty big for shampoo and it does lather up really well so i dont think you need to use liberal amounts like it says on the bottle. I did by the way so dont think my negative review is because i didnt use enough i can assure you i did.
* This does smell nice in my opinion and it does leave your hair with a slight shine so i can definately see the appeal of it to a girl with long shimmering non-greasy type hair.
* Although it did 'clarify' exceptionally well when worked in really thoroughly as evidenced by an absolute definate loud squeak to the hair, when i kept on rubbing the hair to keep making it squeak and rubbing it hard right down to the roots i could already feel the very beginnings of slight grease and id only just cleaned it. When i say the very beginnings of i do mean literally (but not scientifically) a trace amount and i would guess all shampoos are probably similar and i think the reason is because to keep the hair healthy they have to 'clarify'.
* I think the above was made worse, for me anyway, by the 'vitamin c, grapefruit and lemon peel' which i think is responsible for the nourishing protective sheen.Read more ›
I have to say this is NOT a clarifying shampoo!, my hair didn't feel clean, just squeaky from the ingredients in it, i also started to have incredibly greasy hair!! (i have read in other reviews elsewhere that others also experienced greasy hair) and after a couple of weeks my hair was driving me mad-greasy, limp and itchy. my normal shampoo could not remove the build up this tresemme shampoo had left on my hair, so i invested in a better clarifying shampoo which straight away restored my hair to the way it was before i used tresemme!
It's unbelievable how quickly it's sorted my hair and so cheap!
I paired it with the conditioner (it has a slightly different name)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great shampoo. Gets rid of grime and build up on hair. Never lets me down!Published 1 month ago by sarahc
I used this shampoo a couple of years ago and was impressed. It leaves my hair feel really clean.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
I love this shampoo and always buy it. So even better it is much cheaper on here than any supermarket. It leaves your hair soft and smelling great.Published 8 months ago by Debbie