Customer reviews

on 19 July 2017
Absolutely Fabulous 😎👍
on 18 June 2014
This shampoo works well for me, and is very good value for money. I would buy it again. Nice one.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 March 2015
This is my favourite shampoo and I use it all the time. It leaves hair clean and manageable, without the dryness and flyaway texture that some shampoos seem to give it. The bottle is smart, too, and it is very convenient to have a large size container like this which does not run out for several weeks. A lovely product. The four bottle pack is excellent value, since the average price per bottle locally is around £4.
on 26 October 2014
I'm not sure if it's competitive prices on here, I'm sure I saw better prices in Tesco.

I like the shampoo, it doesn't pretend to be anything more, it cleans my hair and my hair seems soft and clean even though I wash it every day.

The bottle is nice and looks like the shampoo will last me a long time. There is no problem with the cap at all.
on 4 April 2014
Good shampoo, lathers very well and leaves hair feeling and smelling nice and clean, great value for nearly a litre of shampoo.
on 19 March 2014
i love this product, after each use i feel like iv been to the hair dressers, my hair feels amazing!
on 8 December 2013
Excellent. Not much to say about this apart from it doing exactly as it is suppose to.
You certainly will not be disappointed.
Great purchase.
Highly recommended.
on 10 March 2014
Having tried Tresemme when it first launched years ago, I was distinctly underwhelmed. However, I have found this shampoo to be really very good. It goes a long way. I have long hair and only need a small amount as it is very thick. It leaves hair feeling really clean and fresh without weighing it down. I'm more impressed than I expected to be!
on 11 July 2014
Large bottle, high quality and has lasted well. My hair gets lovely and moisturised when using it and becomes soft and silky. The delivery was fast as well.
on 28 March 2014
A bottle this size last 1 months in my house 3 X thick waist length hair X 5 washes a week = happy mummy!! No more trips down to Sally's straight to my front door .Leaves hair in great condition have noticed not as many split ends since using rich Tresemme moisture this is my choice for winter hair care

See one answered question