- Also check our best rated Wifi Router reviews
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
TRENDnet TEW-812DRU AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Cable Router (2.4GHz 450Mbps, 5GHz 1300Mbps)
|Price:||£64.97 + £4.49 delivery|
|You Save:||£35.02 (35%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 802.11ac Gigabit Wireless-AC for transfer rates up to 1300Mbps using the interference free 5Ghz with simultaneous Dual Band: Gigabit Wireless AC band + Wireless N band for every day devices
- One Touch Connection: Connect to the router at the touch of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button and Guest Network Access: Create an isolated network for guest internet access
- USB Share Port: Plug in a USB flash or NAS drive to share HD videos and music
- Parental Controls: Control access to specific websites or types of content
- Gigabit Wired: Gigabit Ethernet port maintains high performance network connections
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
TP-Link AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Cable Router, 2 USB, 2.0 Ports, Support Guest Network, UK Plug (Archer C7)
TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Router for Phone Line Connections (BT Infinity, TalkTalk, EE and PlusNet Fibre) 1 USB, 2.0 Ports, UK Plug (Archer VR400) Ver.1.0
ASUS RT-AC53 Dual-Band Wireless AC750 Gigabit Router, Superfast 802.11ac Wi-Fi Router with 3 External Antenna, Wider Coverage, VPN Support
NETGEAR DM200-100EUS High-Speed Broadband DSL (VDSL/ADSL) Modem
ASUS RT-AC5300 Tri-Band 4 x 4 Gigabit Wireless Gaming Router (AiProtection, Trend Micro, Free WTFast Game Accelerator, Link Aggregation, Adaptive QoS, Router App Support, Dual-WAN 3G/4G Support) - Black, Red
||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Box Limited|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
TEW-812DRU AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Router
TRENDnet's AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Router, model TEW-812DRU, produces the ultimate wireless experience with gigabit wireless speeds. Manage 2 wireless networks -- the 1300 Mbps Wireless AC band for fast wireless, and the 450 Mbps Wireless N band to connect common wireless devices. The TEW-812DRU can easily handle the demands of multiple HD streams in a busy connected home.
Plug in a USB flash or NAS drive to share HD videos and music across the network. Gigabit ports on the back of the router maintain high-speed wired connections. Create a secure isolated guest network for guest internet access. Wi-Fi Protected Set-up (WPS) connects other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. Manage access to websites and file types with advanced access controls.
Gigabit Wireless: Next generation Gigabit Wireless AC
Simultaneous Dual Band: Gigabit Wireless AC band + Wireless N band for every day devices
One Touch Connection: Connect to the router at the touch of the Wi-Fi Protected Set-up (WPS) button
Guest Network Access: Create an isolated network for guest internet access
USB Share Port: Plug in a USB flash or NAS drive to share HD videos and music
Parental Controls: Control access to specific websites or types of content
Gigabit Wired: Gigabit Ethernet port maintains high performance network connections
- 1750 Mbps total wireless: 1300 Mbps AC + 450 Mbps N bands
- Share music and videos with the USB share port
- Create an isolated guest network
- One touch network connection with the WPS button
- All Gigabit wired ports
- High power amplifiers extend wireless coverage
- 4x 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN ports
- 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN port (Internet)
- Supported connection types: Dynamic/Static IP, PPPoE, L2TP, and PPTP connection
- 2.412~2.462 GHz, 5.180~5.240 GHz, 5.725~5.850 GHz
- 2.4GHz: 3 x 2dBi (internal)
- 5GHz: 3 x 2dBi (internal)
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS
* Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions
- TEW-812DRU Router
- Multi-Language Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM (Utility and User's Guide)
- 1 x Ethernet cable (1.5)
- Power adaptor (12V, 1A)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought after a poor experience with a TP-link router, this router in contrast was very easy to set-up. Connecting a Windows 7 computer was as close to plug-and-play as making a new internet connection with Windows 7 gets. After that, setting up the internet connection was easy as it automatically detecting the type of connection. Connecting items to my local network was similarly easy, both wired into the router and wireless.
Range of the wireless seems fairly good. The manual says the wireless is directional, with the signal being primarily broadcast through the large sides of the router, but there is still a reasonable signal range in the 'weak' directions.
In operation the router runs a little warm as might be expected, but not hot.
My only complaints are the short length of the power cord, which is only about one metre long, and the very short timeout when logged in to the router's admin account - no doubt a security feature but making it difficult to use if you need to refer to the manual whilst making configuration changes.
Upon receiving them first impressions are good. Packaging is nice and simple and the unit looks good aside from being a little chunky. After connecting the routers up I found the web interface to be a little clunky and slow but it served the purpose and I got them set up quite easily as stand alone routers.
The problems came with WDS. Configuring WDS is quite simple according to the manual and I proceeded to set up as per the instructions. This did not work. Several factory resets, manual re-reads and google searches later I decided to contact TRENDnet support. The web site is amateurish but eventually I got a response from support. They proceeded to confirm I had configured the device correctly and had me moving the device around the room and switching it on and off to see if it would work. After a week of 1 message a day support I decided enough was enough and returned the product.
Another thing to note is that the connection seemed to be flaky when I had the router in another room compared with my stock ADSL modems wireless connection. This might have been down to interference but I switched back to my old router as it was annoying and that was fine.
In summary. It was easy to setup for a single cheap router but connection seemed flakey. No good for WDS complete coverage networks. Doesn't do what it says on the box!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The 812DRU v2.1 only has 8MB of flash and this limits it to the 'Mini' builds offered by BrainSlayer on the DDWRT ftp...Read more