TRENDnet TEW-737HRE N300 High Power Easy N Range Extender
|Price:||£14.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£7.95 (35%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Easy setup: No CD installation, simply plug in the extender, scan for your wireless router and connect
- Extreme coverage: High power amplifiers and multiple antenna technology offer extreme wireless coverage
- N300 wireless: Proven 300 Mbps Wireless N 802.11n
- Ethernet Port: Ethernet port for easy management access
- Compatibility: Works with all Wireless N router brands
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
TEW-737HRE N300 High Power Easy-N-Range Extender
TRENDnet's N300 High Power Easy-N-Range Extender, model TEW-737HRE, offers extreme wireless coverage to eliminate existing wireless network dead spots. Set-up takes minutes with no CD installation and it stays out of the way by plugging directly into an outlet. Simply press the Wi-Fi Protected Set-up (WPS) button on your router, then on the TEW-737HRE and you're done --- it’s then extends your wireless network over a large area.
- High power wireless penetrates walls and greatly extends coverage
- Compact housing plugs directly into an electrical outlet
- Extends the range of your existing wireless network
- No CD installation required
- Automatically adopts router's password and encryption
- Advanced wireless encryption protects your data
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n (up to 300 Mbps)
- Device Interfaces
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps LAN port
- WPS Button
- Power switch
- LED indicator
- Antenna Gain
- 2 dBi internal PIFA x 2
Ease of Use
- Easy Set-up -- No CD installation—simply plug in the extender, scan for your wireless router and connect
- No Clutter -- The compact form factor stays off the ground by plugging directly into an outlet
- One Touch Connection -- Securely extend your wireless network at the touch of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Encrypted Wireless -- Supports encryption and automatically adopts router settings
- Extreme Coverage -- High power amplifiers and multiple antenna technology offer extreme wireless coverage
- N300 Wireless -- Proven 300 Mbps Wireless N
- Ethernet Port -- Ethernet port for easy management access
- Compatibility -- Works with all Wireless N router brands
TRENDnet Wireless Range Extender Comparison Chart
|Product Title||N300 High Power Easy-N-Range Extender||N150 Easy-N-Range Extender|
|Data Rate||300Mbps||150Mbps (300Mbps per band)|
|External Wi-Fi Protected Set-up (WPS) button||✔||✔|
Multi-language Quick Installation Guide
CD-ROM (User's Guide)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My only gripe is that you need to read the tiny security key on the plug to set it up. i guess I shouldn't moan about manufacturers making us secure!
Does the job and is small and neat.
I've just installed a second unit and this time used the WPS feature to set them up. I pressed the button on my netgear wndr3700 router and then the button on the range extender. It flashed for ages and I was just about to unplug and start again when the light indicated it was connected. I set it up next to the router and then moved it to the kitchen where it works fine. I see 8mbps broadband speed through the range extender but I get 10 when connected directly to the router. But that's ok, it just nice to have decent wireless in the kitchen.
And with no setup except pressing 2 buttons. Amazing!
I now have great wifi signal in my upstairs extension (which I previously thought might have been lead lined!)
Setup took all of 3 mins including retrieving it from the fiddly packaging it came in.
Would recommend highly
No real instructions at all, unless you go on line to find out one can set it up there. It is working ok
Most Recent Customer Reviews
worked 4 me first time after buying three dif one`s so i`m happy, 5 bars around upstairsPublished 8 months ago by F. Marshall
Absolutely terrible doesn't work light changes to green but no boost to WiFi doesn't matter where I place it.Published 8 months ago by bri
Keep getting issues with my android phone, not authenticating with this.Published 9 months ago by Roger