TRENDnet Powerline AV200 Mini Network Adapter Starter Kit, up to 200 Mbps over existing electrical lines, TPL-308E2K
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Extend your home network by using the current electrical wiring in your home for a fast, stable and secure connection. No configuration is needed. All TRENDnet Powerline adapters are Plug and Play ready
- This starter kit comes with 2 compact adapters that blends into your surroundings without sacrificing both power outlets
- Connect over existing eletrical lines for homes up to 5,000 square feet with speeds up to 200 Mbps for seamless streaming of 1080p Full HD or 3D HD video and online gaming
- 200 Mbps is the maximum theoretical Powerline data rate when connected to another Powerline device. Data throughput may vary by circuit wire conditions. Powerline communication works on a single electrical system. (Usually controlled by a single distribution panel). Power strip, GFCI outlets, and AFCI circuit breakers may degrade Powerline network signals.
- TRENDnet's Industry leading 3-Year warranty with unlimited 24/7 Technical support
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
TPL-308E2K Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter Kit
The Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter Kit, model TPL-308E2K, uses an electrical outlet to create a secure, high-speed network. Connect the first adapter to your network and plug the second adapter into an outlet on your electrical system for instant high-speed network access. The compact form factor saves space around crowded electrical outlets. This adapter automatically connects to other TRENDnet Powerline AV adapters with no installation required -- TRENDnet recommends pressing the 'Sync' button to automatically change default encryption keys.
Use up to 4 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running additional cabling. Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 70%. Quality of Service technology prioritises video, audio and online gaming. LED displays convey device status for easy troubleshooting. Advanced 128-bit AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
- Includes 2 TPL-308E adapters
- 200 Mbps networking from an electrical outlet
- Compact form factor saves space
- Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 70%
- Use 1 unit to transmit, and up to 3 additional TPL-308Es to receive a network signal
- IEEE 1901, HomePlug AV, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3u
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps Auto-MDIX port
- 2 ~ 30 MHz
- Up to 200 Mbps
- Up to 4 nodes (max)
- Up to 4 Overlapping Powerline Networks (per electrical system)
TRENDnet Access Point Comparison Chart
|Product Title||200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter Kit with Passthrough||Powerline 500 AV Adapter Kit||Powerline 500 AV Adapter Kit with Passthrough||4-Port Powerline 500 AV Adapter||Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter||Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter Kit|
|Number of possible nodes||6||16||16||16||8||4|
|Protocol||TDMA and CSMA/CA||TDMA and CSMA/CA||TDMA and CSMA/CA||TDMA and CSMA/CA||TDMA and CSMA/CA||TDMA and CSMA/CA|
|Frequency Band||2 ~ 28 MHz||2 ~ 50 MHz||2 ~ 50 MHz||2 ~ 50 MHz||2 ~ 68 MHz||2 ~ 30 MHz|
|Number of ports||1||1||1||4||1||1|
|Encryption||128-Bit AES||128-Bit AES||128-Bit AES||128-Bit AES||128-Bit AES||128-Bit AES|
* 500 Mbps is the maximum theoretical Powerline data rate of the adapter. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment and port speed
2x TPL-308E Powerline Adapters
2x RJ45 Ethernet Cables
Quick Installation Guide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My only quibble would be that the adaptor makes some high pitched squeeking noises (almost outside the human hearing range) but it would need to be awfully quiet for this to be noticeable.
The delivery was super quick. Ordered on Friday electing the free 3-5 day service; arrived on Monday morning after the weekend! Very impressed.
FANTASTIC WITH NO PROBLEMS OR SETUP ISSUES !!!
Connected unit 1 to router switched on
connected unit 2 to Talk Talk box switched on
sit and wait for 2 mins .....Bob's yer funny aunty.... off they go doing their magic ! didn't even need to press the pairing buttons (this only generates a new encryption code anyway )
all services available including HD streaming without a glitch
great value for money therefore I'm very impressed
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Came via the post man very quickly and we'll packed. I have them hooked up to various devices around my home such as laptops and an xbox one and a sky plus box. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Glenn (Uk)
I have been inserting these into my system for quite a while now, and still performing well.Published 7 months ago by Randy Reviewer
One of the units doesn't allow the LAN cable to connect and click in so it becomes loose and falls out after a short time. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Kayum Miah