on 12 June 2017
Does the job really well. Went through UK, German and Japan customs no problem.
on 17 November 2014
They were okay but one ripped when I tried to close it, they're a bit flimsy. Also, they were giving them out for free at the airport so not really needed
on 21 February 2015
Very good for the price. Strange how they cost a £ each at the airport
on 13 July 2015
Perfect for airport security checks holds several items example, e.liquid bottles, hand gel etc
on 11 January 2015
I bought these to use at the airport when I went away last September & they did the job perfectly. They fit in more than you'd think. I'm now going to purchase again for my upcoming holiday. Can't complain at the price either, my friends bag split before we got to the airport & she had to pay £2 from the airport vending machine for a low quality one.
on 26 May 2015
These cost me £1.88 from Layton's bits and bobs, and I'm very happy with these bags.

I wanted some plastic resealable bags as a temporary solution for sealing some stuff up with silica gel to keep it dry, and also to put my travel toilettries in when I next fly somewhere. These bags seem ideal for these purposes - the plastic doesn't feel too thin, and the 'zip' mechanism works well. They are just under 15.5cm x 20cm by my measurements, so should be fine for carrying liquids on planes. The bottom of the bag has got a little pleat in it so it has about 5cm of depth, which makes it much easier to fit stuff into it.

I'd happily recommend these to a friend - a good price if you only need a few resealable bags, and they've served me well so far.
on 23 January 2016
Best ones I have purchased strong plastic good zip-loc. Better than a lot of these bags around including the free ones at the airport, but I bubble wrap a lot of liquid and sun lotion stuff before I place in the bags anyway if they need to go in my case. Will purchase again,saves scouting around shops for them as they are not always that easy to find for some silly reason.
on 11 June 2014
Saves time faffing about at the airport. They're strong and come with a handy zip so it's easy to reseal.
on 30 January 2015
These are really good bags, well made and no-nonsense zips - they worked every time. The size was good too as they held enough so that you could see the contents from both sides, nothing was hidden in the middle, well not if you don't over fill them. I shall certainly be buying more as they have many uses.
on 11 July 2014
Good product. Came on time, suitable for going on holiday with. I brought 2x packs.