Customer reviews

Size: Travall® Guard Full Length|Change
Price:£110.00+ Free shipping

on 9 May 2012
Brilliant! I phoned them before hand to check that I had the right product for my VW Golf GT 2012 plate. The company was more than helpful and talked me throuogh what I needed to do to install when it arrived, not that it needs talking through as it was so straight forward! I was going to buy the VW version when buying the car at £256 plus fitting, this was much cheaper for equivelant quality and sturdiness. It took me 5 minutes (literally) to put it together and 15 minutes to install in the dark...and I'm not technical at all! Since I bought this, it has been put through its paces with my 2 dogs and I love the strength and sturdiness and tight fit, it doesn't move. Personally, we had a garage fitted one when we bought our 2nd car this year, if I had known how easy to fit and how sturdy it is, I would have chosen this company to deal with and installed myself (a lot cheaper for equivelant quality of product)..definately buy the Travall dog guards again in future vehicles. You won't look back!
on 2 April 2017
Top quality
on 4 March 2013
This dog guard was very easy to fit and does the job perfectly. It's robust and fits precisely . I'd thought it was a bit pricey compared to others on the market but I'm really glad I opted for this one.
on 1 March 2014
Would recommend this product, easy to install and good colour match for interior, Very strong and not obtrusive, a good buy, would recommend.
This is a real heavy duty liner for the car boot made of thick rubber with a good rim around the edge to help hold in mud, dirt or even a small amount of spilt fluid.

As with all mats of this type, there is a slight smell of rubber although (going by the one in my car - this one is for my wife's car) this does totally disappear over a month or two.

I wouldn't be without a liner in the boot as I do like to keep my car neat and tidy :-)

Recommeded.
on 29 July 2014
Easy to install on my mk6 Golf. Seems very robust and well-made, unobtrusive in appearance. Would have no hesitation in recommending the product and seller.
on 30 August 2014
This guard, specially tailored for the golf mk6, is well worth the money in my opinion. It is made of good
quality materials, with a clever fitting arrangement. After a few minutes studying the assembly instructions
the process was quite straight forward.Once fitted it is very secure and should give years of service.
on 26 March 2012
There are cheaper dog guards out there, and as usual anything that is designed for a Golf has a price tag that is a bit higher, but I feel it is worth it. It is a sturdy guard, it was easy to put in place and you can replace the parcel shelf without having to take the guard down, obviously I wouldn't have the parcel shelf in if the dog is travelling in the car, bit it means that the guard does not have to be either a) taken out when dog is no in there or b)You can replace the parcel shelf to conceal anything in your boot when the dog isn't travelling c) You don't have to find somewhere t store your parcel shelf.

Initially I purchased a 'one size fits all' guard from Halfords - an adjustable one. I found this didn't stay in place, the dog (med lab-size) only had to lean against it and if fell over and it wasn't sturdy enough. Maybe I hadn't wedged it in strongly enough but go for the fitted version you won't regret it.
Good delivery, great product.
on 12 February 2012
The item arrived the next day, was easy to fit, was immaculate and does a great job. I am very pleased with this product and thoroughly recommend it!
on 9 October 2011
easiest to fit ever, instruction very explicit, it only took but a few minutes to put it in and doesn't rattle like most dog gurds