on 25 February 2016
Does exactly what it says on the tin! This was very easy to set up and although I didn't think having 2 channels would be any use in fact its very useful. I have one channel for lower demand items like my tablets and phones and the other channel for my smart tv. This has definitely improved the performance of the 'Smart' features with no buffering or signal loss at all. Even with 3 or 4 devices and the tv all using wifi at the same time it still copes perfectly OK. So far so good.
It's range is very good too, in fact so good when I drive home with my phone in the car, the phone is connected to wifi before I can even see the house!
on 27 October 2015
I've been using this wireless ADSL router for a few months and I'm very pleased with it. It provides me with a reliable connection all around my house. I must admit I bought it because of the 3 external aerials in the belief that they would provide a better signal, but as it happens they are only for the 5 GHz section of the router and as all my equipment is 2.4 GHz based it uses its internal aerials, which however still give better results than my previous router.
Update June 2017 and almost 2 years on from the initial purchase. The router has proven to be reliable with only needing the occasional reboot to sort out the odd quirk on my network. I recently upgraded the Wi-Fi receiver in my PC with a TP-LINK Archer T6E AC1300 adapter to receive 5GHz but the signal is so weak as to be unusable whereas on 2.4GHz it is very stable and usable. Unless your receiver is very close to a 5GHz Wi-Fi router I think its largely a waste of money!
on 8 December 2014
Quick, easy to set up, quicker than my existing (clockwork) router, an excellent choice. However I lost wireless to my two tabs and lappy. It was sorted out fairly quickly bu a helpful support desk by changing the SSID name rather than changing any settings. This took the shine away a bit, but a very good product.
If you buy one *make sure* you have all the router, IP and password details. Installation will be a doddle.
on 27 August 2017
Was hoping replacing my ISP's router with this would make a noticeable difference in performance but there was none. Got a refund in the end.
on 27 April 2017
good value and working well after i year. Technical support was also helpful
on 28 February 2017
Set up easy, no problems.
on 11 July 2017
Bought this in April last year and it's now not working. Would expect it to last longer than that
on 17 March 2017
Good router, reliable connection with minimal packet drop. Range isn't as good as expected, even on 2.4ghz but overall a great reliable piece of kit
on 9 September 2017
Used this to replace my HomeHub - The only time it crashes is when my internet actually crashes, great product
on 6 June 2016
Connected to a sky box to route dual band wireless. Works well when it works but keeps dropping the connection even when in the same room. Then grinds out and needs a reset to kick back in.