- Visit our Nursery Furniture and Bedding Store for a wide range of nursery essentials to help you create the ideal bedroom for baby.
|Price:||£31.45 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£1.54 (5%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.46 UK delivery
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
TOMY Universal Bed Rail (Blue)
- Bed rail to ensure a smooth transition from cot to bed for your child
- Fits both divan and slatted beds and adjustable for different mattresses
- Hinges for quick and easy assembly; childproof locks for peace of mind
- Fold down panel for easy access; soft white mesh to prevent bumping injury
- Folds flat for easy storage, making it easy to take with you on trips
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Moving from a cot to a big kid's bed is a huge milestone for any youngster, and one they're sure to be very excited about; Tomy's Universal Bedrail makes sure this is a smooth and safe transition. Specially designed to fit both divan and slatted beds, and adjustable to fit different mattress widths, this will suit everyone's needs. The Universal Bedrail has special hinges to make assembly easier and quicker, and also features childproof lock releases to give parents added security and peace of mind. The simple fold down panel makes it easy for your child to get in and out of bed once down, and gives parents easy access to the child once they are in bed. The panel also has a soft white mesh panel, so if the child accidentally bumps into it during the night they won't hurt themselves. Tomy's Universal Bedrail also folds flat for easy storage, which makes it easy to take with you when you are staying away from home.
1 x Bed rail
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
No problems under a 4" thick cot bed mattress but the bed guard pushes the mattress out by 1 cm or so.
My daughter has leapt against, held onto it to jump up and down and it hasn't toppled over - very pleased indeed.
If you need it to go on a variety of beds then pick this one!
The guard itself is well made and gives the security the we require for our toddler.
It's easy it operate by an adult so we can fold it down during storytelling time, then fold it into place before leaving the room.
Great value for money.
- assembly is a bit of a battle, especially putting the tubes into the fabric which you have to stretch really hard to get the joints into place
- the hook which goes under the mattress is adjustable but designed to click at several set 'stops'; we found we actually wanted it to be in between at times on holiday etc. and the hook to be able to lay flat when put under the mattress of a double bed on one occasion; there are no set stops for this leaving the tube loose fitted
- you need to have both hands free to operate the two side catches which fold the side down, a rare thing when armed with child
The PICTURES in this case from the instructions as there are no written ones have been taken and printed by some one clearly trying to govern as much humour as possible from the sorry souls like myself who would try in futility follow them. Further more the chap who put the stickers on the bars has done so the wrong way around ( bars with lables 'A' and 'B'.) They are clearly in it together.
Don't follow the instructions and it should take you no more than 5-10 mins to put this together, no tools required.
The only other two draw backs after you have finally installed the apparatus is the fabric which constantly gets in the way of the rail being raised after it has been lowered and the very flimsy switches for the locks to lower it.
Other then the above the product seems quite well built, robust and would trust it against my son taking an unwanted flying lesson.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really pleased with this bed gaurd. The only thing I would of liked is for the side to go down flatter when not in use.Published 13 months ago by pawprints
only 2 parts with letters on them hard to put to geather with out them lady over the road had one so she put it upPublished 14 months ago by richard newman
difficult to assemble, but once assembled, it does the job. It kept my 8 month old child safe in a caravan bed for 3 nights without any issuePublished 15 months ago by Richard J. Sharpe