- Need help choosing a baby monitor? Read our Monitor Buying Guide to understand the different types available and which features will suit your needs.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
TOMY TDV450 Digital Video Plus Baby Monitor
- 300 m range for flexible monitoring and out-of-range alarm for reassurance
- Sound level light display enables you to stay alert even with the volume off
- Zoom in for a close-up, take up to 100 snapshots and view them in a slideshow
- Two-way talkback feature allows you to reassure your baby from another room
- Multi-coloured nightlight to check on baby, with the monitor or independently
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The TOMY TDV450 Digital Video Plus Baby Monitor has been developed to give you constant video monitoring of your baby, even in the dark, with its built-in night-vision. The monitor gives you secure monitoring and crystal clear sound.
The parent unit features a 3.5-inch (89 mm) colour screen for easy monitoring, and a sound level light display to keep you alert to baby's needs even with the volume turned off. You can zoom in on your baby, take up to 100 snapshots, and use the parent unit as a slideshow.
A multicoloured nightlight on the baby unit can be used with the monitor or independently, and the two-way talkback feature allows you to reassure baby from afar – simply press the button to speak to baby without having to enter the nursery.
The TDV450 has a 300-metre range in optimum conditions, and features out-of-range and low battery alarms for extra parent reassurance.
Features and benefits
- Features a 300-metre range for flexible monitoring
- Night vision allows you to clearly see baby in the dark
- Zoom, snapshot, and slideshow functions
- Multicoloured nightlight can be used independently
- Two-way talkback so parents can reassure baby from afar
- The timer helps to keep track of time between feeds, sleeps, and medication
- 3.5-inch LCD backlit screen on parent unit for increased visibility during the night
- Sound level light display allows you to stay alert to baby's noises even with the volume off
- Sound activation mode for when your baby is that little bit older and it's not necessary to hear her every sound
- Low battery and out-of-range alarms for extra reassurance
- Pager function helps locate the parent unit if misplaced
1 x Parent unit
1 x Baby unit
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I usually have to get my husband to set these things up and show me how it all works but I got it working first time all by myself! The navigation around the parent unit is so easy, it really is. It is everything we wanted in a monitor
BUT, we are on our 2nd unit following the first one packing up after less than 12 months, the monitor wouldn't connect to the camera. Fair play to Tomy, they replaced it without a fuss. Our 2nd unit is now playing up with a fuzzy screen so it looks like another call to Tomy is needed!
Have been looking at alternatives, however not cheap.
The picture quality is brilliant - sometimes a bit fuzzy in the nightlight mode but thankfully my little one is usually asleep at this time! I love that during daytime sleeps that if she is fussing a bit that I can see if she is actually awake or if she is just tossing and turning. It saves me having to run up and down the stairs to her and disturbing her unnecessarily.
The battery life is great - I use the monitor in a saver mode which only brings the picture up when there is sound from the room. The battery lasts during the day when I am moving around the house - obviously it is switched off when the baby isn't in the cot so this probably helps the preservation of battery life. At night time as the monitor is on for around 12 hours straight, I find that it lasts around 10 hours then I plug it into the mains. Don't think this would be a problem as most people usually have a plug next to the bed and the monitor beeps to alert you that the battery is low.
The monitor screen itself is compact and stylish in appearance. Set up is minimal - plug in and its ready to go.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had this not even a year paid a lot of money for it and it as blew up!! The bit that blew up was the camera what was in my baby's room! Good job nothing bad happened around he! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kelly
This monitor gives a grainy picture and the battery lasts no more than 10 minutes when unplugged. It is constantly dropping signal leaving nothing but a black screen with a signal... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is the second one of these I bought over the course of five years. This one lasted even less time than the first - about 18 months. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Miss L M C T
We bought this monitor when our 3 year old was born - after 3 years of daily use the night vision finally conked out - it was almost a no brainer to buy the same camera again for... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mr SJ Patel
Excellent value and works really well, using for our granddaughters cot at our home.Published 4 months ago by margaret hale
Excellent piece of kit for the money, but had to get a replacement with the first purchase as the video monitor did not work. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Inge Lisa
Really happy with these monitors prefer it to the Motorola one. It can loose signal sometimes but other than that really happy with it. Nice big screen and quite clear.Published 5 months ago by Daniel