Customer reviews

TOMY Playtime Mini Mats
Price:£10.16+ Free shipping

on 30 May 2013
Bought this to give to my grandson on our holiday. He love it, each morning he could use it again.Ideal for our holiday let as there was no mess! Would recommend it.
on 25 April 2017
Great for my 3 year old traveling
on 21 June 2013
Bought these for travelling with my (almost) 2 year old and they're perfect. Very lightweight so fit into any bag - even if you are short on space. Kept him occupied for at least 15 minutes at a time - which is a lot for a little guy discovering the world!
on 3 January 2014
Mats are tiny. Not what I thought I was buying. I have mats already and this was a present for someone. Still usable but quite naff.
on 10 April 2014
Great, non messy play. Worked well for us on the aeroplane and holiday, small and compact. Two pens would be good.
on 5 March 2016
Not quite as good as i'd thought they would be. A little flimsy & the colours not quite as bright as i'd expected on 'colouring' them in, plus the pen leaks a little (and doesn't come with a lid). However, my 21 month old does seem to quite like them and did help occupy him (fairly quietly!) when we travelled & went to a christening.
on 25 March 2015
My 2 year old enjoys colouring in and revealing the pictures - it's great for us both to play and,she's learning the names of the objects in the pictures. My only gripe is that the pen is tiny compared to one from a normal aquadoodle so it needs refilling every few minutes, not ideal for travelling.
on 21 November 2012
Whoever came up with this idea is a pure genius! It does seem that the format of aquadoodle changes depending on what one you purchase. For example we have the Peppa Pig one as well. The sheets are completely blank, where as on this one you have parts of the picture showing and the child has to use the pen to colour over the white patches to discover what lays underneath. Unlike some of the more expensive models this does not have a frame around it, which is why I purchased it as it makes it easier to transport on flights. No more messy crayons or worrying that your child is going to redecorate a room! Just fill up the pen with a little water and off they go!
on 17 January 2016
My boys have hours of fun playing with this... Purchased these for use on a flight when travelling abroad. Also gave them an added activity when in the hotel room. Great product.
on 18 February 2016
Brought for Xmas present for friends 18 month old. Cant go wrong with Aquadoodle items. Lovely little scenes. Good sizes for travel/holidays too. Great price

See one answered question