- Looking to decorate your baby's bedroom? Check out our selection of Nursery Decorations eligible for free UK delivery--including wall stickers, lighting, framed pictures and mobiles. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Looking for night lights, lamps or lighting accessories for your baby's nursery? Check out our selection of children's night lights eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Nursery Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £1.49 delivery
+ FREE delivery
TOMY First Years Starlight Dream Show Yellow - Lights and sounds nightlight for children
|Price:||£17.14 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.85 (14%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fun yellow star-shaped unit can be strapped to cot sides or can be free standing
- Projects lightshow with soothing music
- Adjustable timer for 5 or 10 minute play
- In teddies, stars, moons, clouds and other dreamtime characters
- Suitable from birth onwards
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
TOMY First Years Starlight Dream Show White - Lights and sounds nightlight for children
Summer Infant Slumber Buddies Eddie the Elephant
Chicco Next2 Stars light blue
Chicco Goodnight Stars Soft Musical Nightlight - Blue
Chicco First Dreams Musical Lullaby Sheep Nightlight Projector, Pink
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Golfgear4less & Babythingz||Amazon.co.uk|
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
A star-shaped dreamshow that projects magical, dream-time characters, stars and moons onto the ceiling. Starlight Dreamshow plays three soothing lullabies to gently send baby to sleep. Starlight Dreamshow makes every bedtime a magical experience. Projects a brightly coloured lightshow on walls and ceilings to relax and lull your baby to sleep. It has adjustable timer for 5 or 10 minute play. It requires 4 x AA batteries not included in the pack. Also available in white colour.
In teddies, stars, moons, clouds and other dreamtime charactersSee all Product description
From the manufacturer
Yellow Starlight Dreamshow
A star-shaped dreamshow that projects magical, dream-time characters, stars and moons onto the ceiling. Starlight Dreamshow plays 3 soothing lullabies to gently send baby to sleep.
● Starlight Dreamshow makes every bedtime a magical experience!
● Projects a brightly coloured lightshow on walls and ceilings to relax and lull your baby to sleep
● Fun yellow star-shaped unit can be strapped to cot sides or can be free standing
● Projects lightshow with soothing music. Adjustable timer for 5 or 10-minute play
● Projects teddies, stars, moons, clouds and other dreamtime characters. Plays 3 soothing lullabies
● 4 x AA batteries required but not included
● Also available in white
● Suitable from birth onwards
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She is now over 11 weeks, and you can see her focusing on it as the music plays.
At first I thought the motor was too loud, but I think the white noise of it helps her fall to sleep as much as the tunes that play do.
I would highly recommend this for yourself or as a gift!
my recommendation is don't rush n buy it whilst pregnant, wait till your baby is around 3 months old
Cons: the sound cannot be turned off (this is probably not a bad thing once you realise how noisy the unit is); it keeps stopping every 5 minutes or so; the base unit glows very brightly, which you might not want.
It held our daughter's interest for about 5 minutes, then she got frustrated and started to cry. We've tried it a few times now and it hasn't worked yet.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews