on 2 June 2015
The item took over three weeks to arrive and the material isn't pvc AT ALL ! I had to put it in the washing machiene after each feed - eventually I threw it in the bin as it does the exact same thing as a bib and isn't wipe clean at all. The only positives are, it fits my eight month well and the design is as shown in the photo.
on 11 April 2016
expected 3 only got 1 needs tobe made more clear on how many you get fit okay for my granddaughter age 2 material okay but again not water proof
One person found this helpful
on 30 July 2013
I brought this to try to save my little boys clothes during meal times. It has helped but it isn't brilliant, even though its supposed to be waterproof he still ends up soaked. It doesn't wash very well either. It a cute item and the picture is lovely and the idea is great I just think it needs to be a bit hardier. I have to double up with another bib as well as this.
One person found this helpful
on 11 February 2015
Marketed as pvc waterproof bib but it is a thin slippy material and rather poorly made with thread ends left at the seams. Have not used it yet as it was bought for when my granddaughter visits but I would suspect that it might not survive being washed.
on 11 August 2015
Nice bib, does a good job to cover up clothing at meal times & my daughter likes the character pictures (we have the Winnie the Pooh bib). Struggled a bit to find similar bibs that would cover up everything that weren't more expensive, so this does a good job. Having received this one & given it a good trial, I have re-ordered one of each of the other designs too.
on 12 November 2014
apparently its called baby led feeding now but when my kids were small it was just messy time with finger foods . This bib is ideal for protecting their clothes and saving you having to give them 3 baths a day !
on 19 June 2015
didn't like this, there suppose to be waterproof but unfortunately they wasn't and my daughters clothes got stained as the food leaked through and made stains on the clothes
on 17 February 2016
very poor quality - the blue colour had faded onto the white section - very disappointed with item
on 14 April 2014
These fit a little too big to be perfectly effective. Very lightweight material though, so good to put in nappy bag or travel with. Quality seems good.
on 11 August 2014
Bibs were a bit flimsy and not authentic Disney but they do the job perfectly. I can't see them lasting longer than a few washes though.