- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
TNP Accessories® Lacrosse Ball Lacrose for Trigger Point Massage / Rehab / Physiotherapy / Crossfit / Pilates / Reflexology / Foot Massager Roller / Acupressure
- Great for trigger point therapy - giving relief from tight muscle knots - more durable and comfortable will withstand heavy use and retain shape
- For Pilates, Yoga, Massage Therapy, and Physical Therapy, used by professionals and for home use
- Suitable for home, office, outdoor and other fitness exercises
- The ball is hard, treats deep tissue and myofascial pain
- Portable and convenient to use, easy to clean and store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Massage your muscles, and stretch your tight hamstrings, IT bands ect . All this is done in with the Fine -Toned TNP Accessories® lacrosse ball. the most popular choice for fitness and rehab professionals. The ball helps your body in a number of ways, including improving your alignment and hip mobility, increasing your core flexibility, and assisting with myofascial release. Flexibility is an important part of achieving and maintaining a full range of motion around the joints. The TNP Accessories® lacrosse ball contributes by letting you gently challenge your back, hamstrings, hips, abs, and other body parts to improve your core strength and flexibility. The ball also helps with self-myofascial release by putting pressure on tender areas along the muscle tissue (myo refers to muscle, while fascia refers to the tissue that surrounds the muscle fibers). When applying pressure, the golgi tendon organs help trigger the relaxation of the muscle spindles, helping dissipate the adhesions, increase blood flow, and enhance overall movement.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews