on 12 May 2014
I've only had this a couple of days, but I really like it. It's very clear and simple to use, even sleep deprived, and the timer is a great feature. The rattle is a great addition, my 3 year old will sit and watch/listen for ages, it is very relaxing.
I would second the other reviewers that it would be nice to be able to use other features of my kindle (such as read a book!) while this is running. I'd also love to see a 'rainfall' sound; the sounds available are good, but the grey/white/pink sounds are just variations on a theme, and I would say that the heartbeat is too quiet.
on 7 April 2015
This app works wonders on my little one and soothes him almost instantly. I have it on my kindle and my phone as you grab onto anything that will give you just an hour's sleep or time to have a shower(smelling like road kill is not attractive).
This app is fantastic and its free big thumbs up
on 23 November 2015
We have only used this for one night so far, but it is great. Made a huge difference. Even just for the fact of not having to creep around when baby goes to bed as the noise fades out the household sounds that might otherwise wake baby. App is great!
on 24 February 2015
We use this app frequently and have had no problems but I have ended up waking my baby or startling him as he's falling asleep by accidentally pressing the rattle option in the middle of getting him to sleep!
on 1 March 2015
This is absolutely vital if you have a baby. Everyone in my antenatal group has it and we've installed it on every device. It really helps our baby go to sleep and stay asleep for longer. Only some of the sounds are effective, wwe've found doplar ultrasound to be the best.
on 7 December 2014
Works very well unless he's that way out then nothing dose! But when you need to calm him down or he just won't close his eyes this app dose the trick!
on 28 July 2015
We are using this app for our new born in the evening, she has been able to settle within seconds with all the different choices of music or sounds.
on 8 August 2016
This app has been an excellent tool for us since our daughter was tiny. It still helps her chill out sometimes at 2.5 years old
on 8 January 2014
when nothing else calms my baby down this works everyitme. just a pity i cant use my phone or kindle while the app is open.
on 2 March 2014
Great but doesn't play in background when you want to use your phone for other things! I like the extra rattle feature too