Customer reviews

on 14 December 2016
Bought to link up with the plain set we already have as baby is much more mobile now so needs more space. Look good but the numbers are really annoying as they fall out when you move it around. Hopefully I'll like it better when it's time for him to learn his numbers. Also doesn't cope well with dog walking across it - his claws puncture the surface.

*Updated* to one star as the numbers constantly falling out has driven me to distraction! I've ordered a different set of plain ones. Woudn't recommend unless you are leaving them laid down all the time.
on 22 July 2017
The mat is very soft. Good for the price
on 15 April 2017
Nice and bight, just what I needed
on 4 September 2017
I recommend.
on 2 September 2017
My little girl loves these! Great quality foam, nice big letters that pop out. We made a cube out of ours and it's really sturdy.
Would recommend and well priced!
on 7 August 2017
These play matts are great for making the hard floor kids friendly. Would recommend to family with young kids.
on 27 June 2017
Came apart too easily, smaller than anticipated- disappointed
on 24 August 2017
Children love this !!!!!
on 31 March 2017
Good quality.
on 7 March 2017
My kid loved it. He can create his own numbers