- Also check our best rated Powerline Adapter reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
TP-Link TL-WPA7510KIT Dual Band Gigabit AC750 Powerline Adapter, Range Extender, Broadband/Wi-Fi Extender, Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot, Data Transfer Speed Up to 1000 Mbps, No Configuration Required, UK Plug
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super-fast power line speed - HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 1000 Mbps, supports all your online needs
- Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi - extends up to 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (433 Mbps) dual band Wi-Fi speeds to every room of your house
- Wi-Fi auto-sync - instantly configures additional extenders to your power line network by uniformly syncing settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi schedule and LED schedule across all network devices
- Gigabit Ethernet port - gigabit Ethernet port provides reliable high-speed wired connections for gaming or streaming
- Plug, pair and play - set up your power line network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connection in minutes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The TL-WPA7510 KIT AV1000 powerline kit includes wired and wireless connections to extend your Wi-Fi network throughout your home. It provides up to 1000Mbps high-speed data transfer rates via your home's existing electrical wiring, eliminating Wi-Fi dead zones and buffering. You can also use the Gigabit Ethernet port to connect smart TVs, game consoles and computers to a reliable connection. Simply plug and play, no configuration required. Using the free tpPLC app, you can access your network settings and manage them from your phone (Android, iOS).
- Gigabit powerline ac Wi-Fi kit (TL-WPA7510KIT)
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
From the manufacturer
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, providing data transmission over electrical wires for HD video streaming
- Data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps
- Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi – 2.4GHz (300Mbps) + 5GHz (433Mbps)
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync
- 1 * Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Free tpPLC Utility and tpPLC app control
High-Speed Internet with the Freedom of Wi-Fi
Turn any outlet into a high-speed Internet connection with the TL-WPA7510KIT. It uses your home’s electrical wiring to expand your current Wi-Fi network and provide AC750 Wi-Fi in any room. Plug in the adapter and place extenders for a reliable wireless network where you need it.
With advanced HomePlug AV2, TL-WPA7510KIT is perfect for delivering ultra-fast data transfer speed and brings network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
Take Your Powerline Network to the Next Level
The HomePlug AV2 standard creates high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps to support all your online activities.
Fast Dual Band Wi-Fi for Every Need in Every Room
With wireless speeds of up to 750Mbps, including 450Mbps on 5GHz and 300Mbps on 2.4GHz, you do not have to worry about dropped connections or buffering while you enjoy gaming with competitors from around the world, streaming HD movies with friends, video chatting with family, or sharing photos with all of your followers on social media.
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for Unified Wi-Fi Network
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync creates a simple, intuitive powerline experience. Pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup. Wi-Fi Move automatically applies any settings changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically.
Plug, Pair and Play
- Plug the TL-PA7010 in the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable.
Then plug the TL-WPA7510 in any desired power outlet.
- Press the ‘Pair’ buttons on both adapters to create a secure network.
There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network.
＊ Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit.
Plug, Pair and Play
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Free App Control
Power Save Mode
|Powerline Data Transfer Speed up to||600Mbps||1000Mbps||1200Mbps||1300Mbps||2000Mbps|
|Wi-Fi Speed up to||N300Mbps||2.4GHz (300Mbps) + 5GHz (433Mbps)||2.4GHz (300Mbps) + 5GHz (867Mbps)||2.4GHz (450Mbps) + 5GHz (867Mbps)||2.4GHz (300Mbps) + 5GHz (867Mbps)|
|Ethernet Ports for Wired Connection||2*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port||1*Gigabit Ethernet Port||3*Gigabit Ethernet Port||3*Gigabit Ethernet Port||1*Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Extra Power Outlet||✓||✓|
|2x2 MIMO with Beamforming||✓||✓||✓|
|Plug and Play||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Free App Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Of course my house is running Cat5e throughout, but for wireless devices due to an extension on the outside of the original wall, wi-fi signal has been historically very poor, so I use these now to prop up my wireless setup and run the other powerline in the same room as my server/NAS/router and have it connected through a layer 3 switch.
I do feel they are a tad expensive, but I can honestly say, having now moved to the TPLink product I am not disappointed, connection over powerline has been a consistent 450Mbps - 470Mbps, and more recently moving the wireless AP to a central location in the house 800Mbps+ point to point.
This product for me was both vastly cheaper than buying the amount of cat5 (ethernet) cable I needed and a million times easier than running it down the side of a very long driveway.
I am incredibly impressed with this product and I use TP Link powerline networking gear a lot but the first time I used this model with the wifi option which not only worked really well the wifi signal this plug produced was very strong and rock solid and could be picked up from a considerable distance away.
Setup literally could not be easier you simply plug the smaller of the two plugs into a electrical socket and plug one end of the supplied cat5 (ethernet) cable into the plug and the other end into the back of your broadband router (or network switch / patch panel etc). Then plug the bigger of the two plugs into a electrical socket in the area you want the extended wifi signal in. The bigger of the two plugs also have a ethernet / network port on it so you can plug a cable into it and then into the back of a computer, tv, games console etc and still benefit from the wifi extension too.
Take it from someone who knows their stuff when it comes to this carry on.... this is a excellent piece of kit made by a manufacturer who is unable to make a bad product... TP Link are superb. The price paid is a bargain full stop but as I said above given the cost of the cable I would have to have used this for me was the bargain of the century and saved me a back breaking day of pulling cable.
Cannot recommend highly enough... it's a no brainer ladies and gentlemen!
Quick to set up. wifi signal at extender is good. solid as a rock. good product, although a bit pricey. I guess you get what you pay for.
would be handy to have the remote units sold separately though.
Initially I bought just one pair/set of these. Put the base in situ, near the (main) router. The satellite in the loft alongside the other router, which was going to be primarily responsible for WiFi. Synced them up and that was that, it worked. At least initially.
I found that the units were becoming increasingly intermittent and performance would steadily degrade until rebooting one or both and normal service would ensue, for a time.
Fast forward a few months and I wanted to secure a more reliable connection for the office PC; so the plan was to buy another module, plug it in the office and connect the PC via ethernet so as to bypass the flakey WiFi. Turns out you can't buy extension modules any longer, only full kits! Searched high and low on the internet and individual units are like hens teeth! So I reluctantly bit the bullet and bought another kit. Plugged the modules in and after some tinkering to get them all working together, it all started to fall to pieces! WiFi went from a little annoying but generally serviceable to outright infuriating. LAN speeds also degraded appreciably though the connection and ping was more stable compared to WiFi.
To summarise, and bear in mind that I'm a 'techie' so went to great lengths to troubleshoot and analyse different scenarios;
- Not (easily) expandable - can't get add-on modules so have to buy entire kits
- WiFi performance leaves much to be desired
- Adding units (adapters/extenders) to the network seems to adversely affect performance
- Expensive when compared to the likes of Netgear Orbi which creates a powerful mesh WiFi network... that works very effectively in my experience thus far
Most recent customer reviews
Plug and play. No lags with the Ethernet cable connected, very good wifi signal. Happy man.Read more