Customer reviews

on 26 July 2012
I love all my Timbuk 2 bags. I'm a loyalist to their brand.

I have 4 pieces of luggage, a laptop bag, an iPad bag, an iPad envelope and this messenger bag.

I bought this because I wasn't believing that their Timbuk2 XS Freestyle bag (iPad bag) was big enough for my ipad2 and accessories (including the keyboard). I was wrong - and that bag was sufficient for that task!

Meanwhile, this Small D-Lux Msgr bag is equally as fabulous! Strap is long enough, and the inside is full of pockets, and will fit my laptop. With their iPad envelope sleeve, I can safely carry my ipad AND computer AND all my accessories for both the laptop and the iPad with room to spare.

Well made, fun colors, and all in all a GREAT bag!

In the last month, I have converted this back into my "gadget" bag. All of my Bluetooth accessories such as keyboards, my power cords, my external batteries, hard drives, gps unit and mounting gear, External speakers, etc. I have everything in small Timbuk 2 bags, and I carry everything in this. It is amazing!

Holds up to massive amounts of abuse by me, my kid, my dogs, etc....

I love these bags.
on 13 December 2012
This is a Large messenger bag built for toting a large amount of stuff by bicycle or for a weekend away. Timbuk2 bags are well made with rock solid materials built to last. Racing stripe is of a fluorescent colour which makes it useful for riding at night. Size 23" wide at the top x 12.75" high x 8.5" deep x 16.5" wide at the bottom
If you are looking for a tough, strong large messenger bag, that is built to last the years, the Timbuk2 messenger bag is very good value for the money.
Product Features

Durable ballistic nylon with waterproof liner
Memory-adjust cam buckle