- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
TIGERS UNDER THE TURF: A life disrupted by the horrors of World War Two: the struggle to survive and lead a normal life. Paperback – 21 Jun 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bert Scorgie was born into a family with strong military connections. His Grandfather, Father, and both uncles were involved in both World Wars. His father was one of the B.E.F 51st Highland Division sacrificed at Dunkirk. ?I look back and wonder what for,? the author says, ?but life for me had to go on.?
Top customer reviews
This book proves that there is no such thing as an "ordinary" man. Each of us has a story to tell, the lack of a household name doesn't make the story any less worth telling or any less enjoyable reading.