Customer reviews

THREE PACKS of Old Spice Original Deodorant/Stick

on 2 November 2017
Probably the best deodorant I’ve used. I used to be a lynx man but it did let me down on a couple of occasions, usually when I’m doing heavy work. Never had a problem with Old Spice as it leaves me smelling fresh all day.
on 10 May 2016
What's to say about this that hasn't been said already? It's easier to use than aerosols ,- you don't get a faceful of spray like you do if you point the nozzle the wrong way ! And it still has a great perfume and doesn't smell like disinfectant like a lot of the other products do! The supplier was on the ball with instant turnaround and speedy delivery- they get 5 stars for that as well !
on 17 October 2017
Had people taking deep breaths while hugging me so I guess this stuff smells nice and lasts a while
on 12 September 2017
I find the smell horrible but I know some people love it. Personal preference really.
on 11 November 2017
fast service, good price
on 13 October 2016
Fine, becoming difficult to buy in shops nowadays.
on 1 August 2017
funky smell
on 24 June 2017
perfect
on 14 January 2017
Excellent price
on 5 December 2016
The deodorant was fine, I have used it from years.