- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Homefront (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£8.29 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Discover a terrifyingly plausible near-future world - the familiar has become alien in this nightmare vision of Occupied USA
- Fight for a cause - join a cast of memorable characters as your resistance cell wages a guerrilla war against overwhelming military odds in the name of Freedom
- Witness the human cost of war - a gripping story from the pen of John Milius is told through immersive, interactive 1st person cut scenes
- Experience explosive FPS gameplay - battle through a dynamic mix of infantry and vehicle combat in a gripping single player campaign boasting intense, memorable set pieces
- Take the battle online - experience large scale multiplayer action like never before in epic infantry and vehicle warfare
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Platform: Xbox 360
Spectacular FPS 'shooter' developed by Kaos
Homefront is a first-person shooter that challenges players to survive and impact a fictional future scenario in which America has been economically devastated and occupied by a foreign power. In the face of overwhelming oppression, you must choose whether to submit to military forces, take the fight to the enemy or even throw your lot in with the invaders. Additional features include: a single player campaign written by Hollywood screenwriter John Milius, online multiplayer support for up to 32 players, ground and vehicular combat, and more.
Home is Where the
The year is 2027, and the world as we know it is unraveling after fifteen years of economic meltdown and widespread global conflict over dwindling natural resources. A once proud America has fallen, her infrastructure shattered and military in disarray. To make matters worse, crippled by a devastating EMP strike, the USA is powerless to resist the ever expanding occupation of a savage, nuclear armed Greater Korean Republic. Abandoned by her former allies, the United States is a bleak landscape of walled towns and abandoned suburbs. This is a police state where high school stadiums have become detention centers, and shopping malls shelter armored attack vehicles. A once-free people are now prisoners... or collaborators... or revolutionaries.
Gripping Single Player Campaign
Join the Resistance, stand united and fight for freedom against an overwhelming military force in Homefront's gripping single player campaign penned by John Milius ("Apocalypse Now," "Red Dawn"). Stand alongside a cast of memorable characters as an emotional plot unfolds in this terrifyingly plausible near-future world. Experience visceral, cinematic first-person shooter action as you fight your way across occupied USA using guerrilla tactics, and commandeer military vehicles and advanced drone technology to defeat the enemy.
Multiplayer support brings epic warfare to the online arena as infantry, tanks, attack helicopters and combat drones battle across huge, open battlefields. Homefront's rich feature set offering layers of tactical depth combined with a game-changing innovation in the multiplayer space sets a new benchmark in online warfare.
- A Terrifyingly plausible near-future world – The familiar has become alien in this nightmare vision of occupied USA
- Fight for a Cause – Join a cast of memorable characters as your resistance cell wages a guerrilla war against overwhelming military odds in the name of Freedom
- Witness the Human Cost of War – a gripping story from the pen of John Milius is told through immersive, interactive 1st person cut scenes
- Experience Explosive FPS Gameplay – Battle through a dynamic mix of infantry and vehicle combat in a gripping single player campaign boasting intense, memorable set pieces
- Take the Battle Online – Experience large scale multiplayer action like never before in epic infantry and vehicle warfare involving up to 32 players online
Story by John Milius.
32-player online multiplayer.
Guerrilla war tactics.
Explosive FPS combat.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When the game ended I was surprised, "oh is that it" I said out loud; its a short game and there is no one playing the multiplayer, or the servers have been shut down I dont know. However for the price I got it used, £2 something, it was worth it for the world and the experience.
Is it bad??? NO. I just haven't had time..
Graphics are nice to look at.
Gameplay is relatively simple.
Controls are easy.
What little I have played has been a fun, yet challenging experience thus far.
I look forward to getting stuck into it properly sometime soon.
Purchased v cheaply from Amazon new & used, what's not to like.....
Overall, great game but very similar to call of duty, and far too short :)
Shame it was all over so quickly though - probably only 5 or 6 hours of gameplay on normal difficulty. I got this for a bargain price but i'd be annoyed if i'd paid more than say, £20.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews