Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.06|
Save £4.94 (70%)
THAT MAN 3: (That Man Series) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Id like to say Blake and Jens relationship is complicated, but it really isn't, yes it has a few ups an downs, but that's what makes it believable, and even though this book brings it all together, i hope its not the end.
I love how the book had tid bits about Jaime and Gloria, and i really do hope that Nelle carry on doing that in any of her future books,and not just with Jaime and Gloria, but with Blake and Jen to its those little bits in about past book characters to me that is just genius.
We all hope and wish that our fav books will never end, but i think they have to at some point, but i dont think THAT MAN should end with book 3, me personally, i want to know about the wedding and if they have children, THEN il be happy and content if Nelle ends the Story....i just feel it could go SO much further, to give us that "ok they had a happy ever after"
I also love how Nelle involve herself and her other writer friends in the story, like Arianne Richmonde who i also adore as a writer...
I didn't want to do my review with what the story is about, Ive seen other reviews that go in to detail about it so i dont need to do that, but i do want to say, Nelle has worked HARD on this Trilogy and she deserves all the good reviews and success she gets, she is a great lady with a fantastic talent for writing and i hope she continues to write for as long as possible.
MWHA, Love you Nelle.
I have just finished the That Man trilogy and I was blown away by your excellent writing. I laughed with them, I screamed at them and I cried with them. I would love to read more of their love story and definitely the wedding, then I would like to hear Libby's tale.
Rarely do I feel so engaged in a book but you captured me from the beginning and kept me enthralled throughout. Thank you, I am now going to look for all your other books.
Keep on entertaining, enthralling and captivating us, I can't wait for the next instalment.
Loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it
Blake and Jennifer so need to be together.
So much happiness love sex but then trauma anxiety drama.what a build up to the end.
better than a movie.
you have to buy this book
roll on book 4 & 5
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved the first 2 books in this series and this one didn't disappoint. Gonna have to find out if they get their happily ever afterPublished 7 months ago by Kindle Customer
I liked it! Good follow on from first two books, lotta laughs in it, along with a few tears and a bit of frustration!
Awesome one of the best stories I have read and I've read hundreds,will be telling all my friends a few actually recommended it to me. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Sheila
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Erotica > Adult Fiction
- Books > Fiction > Women Writers & Fiction
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Erotica
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy