on 26 July 2014
I thought the bag may be a bit big for the Soundtouch Mini, but together with the dock and charger and an aux cable it fitted snugly and comfortably in the bag. If you are going to be using it with an iPod or smartphone that will also fit in easily. I think the real denim material the bag is made from looks great - better than the various plastic alternatives. The bag appears to be strong and very well made and I am expecting to be singing its praises for years to come. Incidentally, the Bose itself is also excellent, sounding like a much larger speaker. It is perhaps slightly heavier than one might expect but packed in this bag it actually feels lighter and is easy to carry safely. I love them both!
on 29 July 2014
Fantastic bag cannot really fault it I read all the reviews and made my purchase, arrived fast,well packed and most of all as stong as an Ox no stiching faults at all. It fits the Bose snugly with the adjustable inner compartment and (almost) everything fits in nicely, if i was living aboad there woud be no problem using EU plugs however the Bose UK plug needs moving around a bit untill your happy with the fit so this is not really a problem.I puchaced a leather cover for added protection and style, dont buy Bose they are too expesive and cheap looking. I also use a thin peice of sponge on top and bottom of the Bose for added protecton it's a bit over the top and you don't need it but i just love my Bose.

PS.just ordered another for my best friend thats how good they are!!!
on 26 April 2014
Excellent product. If you own a Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker then this is for you.
Admittedly you can't get the 3 pin plug in the bag once the speaker, battery and leads are in there but it's not a problem.
on 6 September 2014
I read quite a few reviews of this and other products all to carry the Bose and I'm really glad I chose this one as it is a great piece of kit. I like things to be neat and the Bose SoundLink speaker is such a gem it needs true protection in transit, so theTGC bag is just right to carry the speaker and the inevitable spaghetti that needs to be kept nearby. Bluetooth is only half the story as I like to use my rather ancient iPod Classic to cart around my music collection as well. It all fits snugly together in this great little bag. One change would make the logo on the bag my initials:TGB!
on 26 May 2014
Arrived really quickly. Fits the charger and stand snugly in the bag which the BOSE one doesn't...and great value for the money.
on 30 September 2014
This is an excellent bag for carrying Bose Soundlink Mini speaker, there's plenty of room for the speaker, charging base, plug and cable, there's also enough room for my Sony MP3 player and aux cable, but still some enough to go into a suitcase when going on holidays.
on 4 December 2014
Pity it isn't a hard protective case, but can't have everything I suppose. If you put the Bose Soundlink Mini in on it's back not on it's base then you have ample room for everything, Base, charger cable, UK plug adaptor and Soundlink mini with silicone skin on. You can still get everything in the case if you put the speaker in on it's base but it is wider that way and tightens things up a bit.
on 27 July 2014
Nice fit. Plenty of space for the charging plate and mains lead. I am not sure that this was necessarily designed with the SoundLink in mind (otherwise the compartments may have been pre-arranged rather than moveable) but that doesn't matter. It does what it needs to do, and is better than other covers that do not hold the charger.
on 7 November 2014
Neat little case suitable to store the Bose Soundlink Mini, it's base station, charger and UK plug with a little to spare for extra connection leads etc. Construction quality is good and as it isn't made specifically for the Bose (there is a movable partition in the main compartment) it will be useful for other bits of kit.
on 12 March 2015
I bought this bag to carry my Bose Soundlink Mini bluetooth speaker after reading reviews on Amazon. It's OK in that the speaker fits along with the dock, plug and lead and is reasonably well protected. I'd have given it 4 or 5 stars if one side of the zip hadn't broken after about a month's use. It's not terminal as the zip is double sided but if the other side goes it's kaput. I bought the blue denim colour which I quite like but I'm starting to wish I'd got something a bit more stylish in keeping with the speaker. I've read that the Bose case isn't very protective but I'm not sure how much of an issue that would be as the speaker itself seems pretty robust and I may end up buying it.