Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Jan 2012, 01:40:55 GMT
M. A. Smith says:
What with all the problems the prime is having with wifi e.t.c im thinking of getting the TF101 instead.
It does seem more reliable and owners seem quite happy with it.
Asus are not filling me with confidence to buy the new prime, thats when you can get hold of one in the UK.
Ive been reading all the forums and reviews on the prime and it doesent look so good with all the faults and other niggles its having.

Posted on 24 Jan 2012, 21:59:19 GMT
Christian says:
Well the wifi problems have been blown a bit out of proportion and a few updates have come out to attempt to solve problems, but if you want to avoid the TF201, you have two other options. The TF101 is still a good choice, though it's year old hardware by now. If you're happy with that, it's still an excellent choice. Your other option is to wait until early summer for the TF700T, which is like the prime, but with an HD resolution, better front-facing camera, and a plastic back. With the plastic back, it doesn't look as sleek, but it will get better Wifi and GPS signal. Up to you really. I'm still going for the TF201 as I don't want the old hardware and I'm too impatient for the TF700T.

Posted on 24 Jan 2012, 22:02:58 GMT
M. A. Smith says:
I think ill wait until all the niggly faults are sorted on it.
For now ive bought a cheap and cheerfull scroll excel tablet for £129 to put me on until i get a prime.
If the Tf101 drops below £299 i could be tempted.

Posted on 30 Jan 2012, 15:21:22 GMT
Last edited by the author on 30 Jan 2012, 15:22:29 GMT
Dark Angel says:
Hi God Im really killing myself wondering which one of these tablets to buy, should I get the Ipad or should I go for the Eeepad Transformer, its really getting to me, and from where I live prices are so high, I dont know which to buy. Please help..

Posted on 31 Jan 2012, 17:07:20 GMT
M. A. Smith says:
I was going to buy a Ipad, but when Itunes updated my Ipod and deleted all my music i was so mad i vowed to never buy Apple products again.
So im watching what is happening with the Tablet market at the moment and if they ever sort out all the niggly probs on the Tranformer Prime then ill buy one of those.
If the Asus Transformer Tf101 was to drop to £299 i would buy one of those.
For now my Scroll Excel for £129 is putting me on until i decide which decent Tablet to buy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  17 Jan 2012
Latest post:  31 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer